Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: PIXIES Coachella cd...

  1. #1

    Default PIXIES Coachella cd...

    I lost mine..
    please help me.
    I can't find it online.. all the links are dead.

    Im going through withdrawls.

  2. #2
    old school mob roulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Mercy Seat
    Posts
    2,644

    Default Re: PIXIES Coachella cd...

    wow. nothing listed on ebay either. i sold mine about a year ago. i will look to see if i have a burned copy though. i know i used to.

  3. #3
    old school downingthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Az
    Posts
    5,553

    Default Re: PIXIES Coachella cd...

    I still have it on my itunes. i'll have to load them up.

  4. #4
    Coachella Junkie SFChrissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    live in Pacifica Work 'n Play in SF
    Posts
    6,102

    Default Re: PIXIES Coachella cd...

    Have any of you bought the live headliner at previous shows??? We bought the depeche mode one last year and when it came down to down loading it we got stuck paying 25 bucks and no download...

    Did anyone have a similar experience???

  5. #5
    old school mob roulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Mercy Seat
    Posts
    2,644

    Default Re: PIXIES Coachella cd...

    Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    Have any of you bought the live headliner at previous shows??? We bought the depeche mode one last year and when it came down to down loading it we got stuck paying 25 bucks and no download...

    Did anyone have a similar experience???
    what do you mean? you bought a link? i don't get it.

  6. #6
    Coachella Junkie C DUB YA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    8,271

    Default Re: PIXIES Coachella cd...

    don't buy links to downloads
    The Glitter Freeze

    Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

  7. #7
    Coachella Junkie SFChrissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    live in Pacifica Work 'n Play in SF
    Posts
    6,102

    Default Re: PIXIES Coachella cd...

    Quote Originally Posted by mob roulette View Post
    what do you mean? you bought a link? i don't get it.

    They were selling codes for the live recording of coachella headliners on the mainstage...you had a year to retrieve it...but of course didn't work...

    at the coachella merch tables with all the shirts, posters and other shit...

  8. #8
    old school mob roulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Mercy Seat
    Posts
    2,644

    Default Re: PIXIES Coachella cd...

    Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    They were selling codes for the live recording of coachella headliners on the mainstage...you had a year to retrieve it...but of course didn't work...

    at the coachella merch tables with all the shirts, posters and other shit...
    oh. that sounds kind of fuzzy. the pixies were actual cd's. as i know you already know. were they selling more than just the depeche mode ones? could you complain to the company? or to goldenvoice itself? i'm sure there's a policy written against shady merch somewhere. i mean there should be anyway.

  9. #9
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,938

    Default Re: PIXIES Coachella cd...

    Quote Originally Posted by mob roulette View Post
    oh. that sounds kind of fuzzy. the pixies were actual cd's. as i know you already know. were they selling more than just the depeche mode ones? could you complain to the company? or to goldenvoice itself? i'm sure there's a policy written against shady merch somewhere. i mean there should be anyway.
    You had an option on the disclive site to either purchase a physical cd or the download link. Its totally legit. So I can upload the Coachella performance if you like.

  10. #10

    Default Re: PIXIES Coachella cd...

    if you could... pleeaasee upload for me.

Similar Threads

  1. The Pixies - Doolittle
    By codytwo in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 08:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •