Quote Originally Posted by theStank View Post
    Hipsters - ALL of em!

Bad Drugs - Playing Russian Roullette with Pills
    Get a test kit
    http://dancesafe.org/products/testing-kits
    $50 and you'll never play russian roulete again

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Default Re: Festival pet peeves

If I see anyone make a heart with their hands, I'll smash their fingers with a hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    If I see anyone make a heart with their hands, I'll smash their fingers with a hammer
    Most of your weekend will be spent breaking hands.

Or just don't go in the Sahara.
    MY NEW 2014 COACHELECTRO MIX! 58 of This Years Artists In Just 50 Minutes! FREE DOWNLOAD!
    https://soundcloud.com/taktik-3/the-...coachelectro-2

Quote Originally Posted by mikey1313666 View Post
    Most of your weekend will be spent breaking hands.

Or just don't go in the Sahara.

or DO go to the Sahara.

Pet peeve: when people can't handle their alcohol and get excessively roudy. At the Japandroids set weekend 1 last year there was this angry drunk guy trying to start chants and mosh pits. Nobody would join in, and he'd yell "You guys are a bunch of fucking idiots!" and such throughout the set. Total buzkill, bro.
    Coachella '13 W1, '14 W2

Arcade Fire @Sleep Train Amphitheatre 8/3

FYF FEST 2014

That is pretty delicious right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Corona89 View Post
    My jimmies are slowly rustling...

Quote Originally Posted by Fig Neutron View Post
    I Don't Know is on third.
    Naturally.

People that show up to a set late and then just shove their way to the front, as if its their favorite band ever and utterly disregard people that showed up early to get a good spot.

Also people that get all up on your ass during a set for no reason.

-Short people who think I'm going to move so they can see better. Sorry, but I'm not sorry for being tall and you ending up behind me.
    -People who insist on trying to dance and go crazy in a tight crowd. If there's room dance all you like, but don't be an idiot bumping into everyone.
    -People who can't handle their drugs/alcohol and can't stand up straight in the crowd and keep falling over on top of everyone. Accept you overdid it and gtfo.
    -People that complain if I'm standing quietly minding my own business enjoying a set. I don't need to dance to have fun. I don't need to have a smile plastered on my face to prove to anyone I'm having fun.
    -People singing loud enough to be an annoyance to those around you. I like to sing along also, but I know I can't carry a tune. So I sing quietly or mime the words plus no one paid to hear the audience sing.
    -People who aren't interested in the band but are waiting for the next one and TALK THE ENTIRE TIME. So you don't like <band> okay, I get it. But you don't have to ruin it for everyone else who actually does.
    -Anyone who asks me if I think Daft Punk is going to be a surprise set during the weekend.
    -People who cut through people's camps instead of walking through the streets. I laugh any time someone steps on a tent stake or trips over a cord.
    -Anyone that smells. Seriously people, I've been to Burning Man and not had access to a shower for an entire week and I never smelled bad. Hell I didn't see anyone who smelled bad at Burning Man, and people at Coachella smell awful.
    With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world.
    Coachella: 08, 09, 10, 11, 12w1, 12w2, 13w1, 14w2
    Lollapalooza: 08,10,11,12
    Burning Man: 08,10

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderbot View Post
    -Short people who think I'm going to move so they can see better. Sorry, but I'm not sorry for being tall and you ending up behind me.
    -People who insist on trying to dance and go crazy in a tight crowd. If there's room dance all you like, but don't be an idiot bumping into everyone.
    -People who can't handle their drugs/alcohol and can't stand up straight in the crowd and keep falling over on top of everyone. Accept you overdid it and gtfo.
    -People that complain if I'm standing quietly minding my own business enjoying a set. I don't need to dance to have fun. I don't need to have a smile plastered on my face to prove to anyone I'm having fun.
    -People singing loud enough to be an annoyance to those around you. I like to sing along also, but I know I can't carry a tune. So I sing quietly or mime the words plus no one paid to hear the audience sing.
    -People who aren't interested in the band but are waiting for the next one and TALK THE ENTIRE TIME. So you don't like <band> okay, I get it. But you don't have to ruin it for everyone else who actually does.
    -Anyone who asks me if I think Daft Punk is going to be a surprise set during the weekend.
    -People who cut through people's camps instead of walking through the streets. I laugh any time someone steps on a tent stake or trips over a cord.
    -Anyone that smells. Seriously people, I've been to Burning Man and not had access to a shower for an entire week and I never smelled bad. Hell I didn't see anyone who smelled bad at Burning Man, and people at Coachella smell awful.
    damn, your one dude I would hate to go to a festival with. Fuck off dude. And you bet your ass you aren't sorry for being tall. being tall is a fucking gift in life...

Quote Originally Posted by jumpstart View Post
    damn, your one dude I would hate to go to a festival with. Fuck off dude. And you bet your ass you aren't sorry for being tall. being tall is a fucking gift in life...
    I bet you fall into multiple categories on his list. If you do, then I would hate to go to a festival with you.

I don't spend this kind of money to pay attention to the folks around me...

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    I bet you fall into multiple categories on his list. If you do, then I would hate to go to a festival with you.
    dude, I already want to hold you hand all day at the festival.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Right?

It's not fun to be mindful of those around you, total buzzkill. Should totally lose control and trip over everyone, talk loudly during sets, sing obnoxiously, and ruin everyone's good time.

What a fucking tool.
    With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world.
    Coachella: 08, 09, 10, 11, 12w1, 12w2, 13w1, 14w2
    Lollapalooza: 08,10,11,12
    Burning Man: 08,10