Thread: L.A. to Coachella Weekend 1 - Leaving Thursday evening/Returning Monday

Lurker

Default L.A. to Coachella Weekend 1 - Leaving Thursday evening/Returning Monday

Hi,

I have 3 seats available from Los Angeles to Coachella.

I plan on leaving Thursday evening around 9-10p.m. and head back Monday around 2-3:00 A.M.

I live in the San Fernando Valley and close to West L.A. I am willing to pick you up and drop you off at the L.A.X if needed.

I only ask $25/per person (gas money) for carpool for both ways.

Also if you are someone that wants to meet me at the festival and just need a ride back, I can do that too.

Message me if interested.

Default Re: L.A. to Coachella Weekend 1 - Leaving Thursday evening/Returning Monday

Hi,

I go to UCLA and need a ride to and a ride from. I am down for the $50 total for gas.
    -Michael Reeves

bravesucla@yahoo.com

Default Re: L.A. to Coachella Weekend 1 - Leaving Thursday evening/Returning Monday

Hello. Do you still have any available seats left to drive from LA to Coachella? I would only need it to get there tomorrow but will have ride going back home.

Thanks

Seats still available? I need to get to LAX for an 11:35 flight monday morning. I have virtually no way of doing this. Any chance you could help me out? Will split gas and relive festival experiences as we ride. please email me either way dlitowit@gmail.com.

down to leave tonight. Bobby at 9177961786.

i'm very interested. Can you please call me at 310 388 7262? I'm sort of desperate right now.

I only need a one way ride. Just from L.A to coachella. will definitely help out with gas.
    310 388 7262.