Thread: IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE LAST MINUTE

Default IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE LAST MINUTE

Allright, we've had a year to plan and prepare, and many of us have been through the whole Coachella experience a few times. The wristbands for the most part were distributed in a timely manner, and basically we're down to only needing the set times and last minute packing and...that's where I need a little bit of reassurance. I've come to the conclusion that if I were ever faced with a 15 minute evacuation order, I'd be fucked. I would spend a good 10 minutes of that time doing figure 8's and flipping out, not knowing what to grab first. BUT... this is Coachella, and every year prior, I'd already been packed and unpacked 3 times, with enough spare time to glitter shit up and get crafty. Or, the only major thing left to do would be clothes...Chosen based upon the perfect desert weather we always have the week of the fest. And maybe that's it... the whole weird global warming, the way the earth seems to be grumbling about something nearby, and the chance of showers that has my packing system looking like a clusterfuck. What I need to know is, am I the only one, 2 days away from Coachella, who's living room looks like this?
    I will say that my original plan here was to just make sure my string lights worked. Once I laid them out on this guitar rug, a whole new idea for the campsite came into play... And I got sidetracked...
    Anyone else feeling the pre-camping chaos of getting their shit together?

Default Re: IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE LAST MINUTE

living room is full or air matresses that may or may not hold air......
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    I've done a lot of things at music festivals in my day. And like most people, sure, I've fingered some butt holes during LCD Soundsystem. No big.

Default Re: IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE LAST MINUTE

Our mattress seems to have been lost in some shuffle between home and a storage. Fortunately I found those inflatable chairs with ottomans. One is inflated for size assessment and quite possibly my sleeping spot for tonight, since the bed looks like something out of Hoarders... I just know there's a name for this disorder.