Thread: Camping pass question

Default Camping pass question

So...

"Please note: Camping passes are non transferable by themselves. They will only work when scanned with the festival pass it was ordered with originally. If you bought multiple festival passes and one camping pass, the camping pass will only be valid with the first one from your group that arrives. This is to help thwart scalping of camping passes and making camping available to actual onsite campers."

I bought two wristbands and a car camping pass. My friend who was supposed to go with me ended up selling her ticket. So, does this mean I will denied access with my car camping pass if the person she sold it to shows up before me?? I'm a little confused with the rule about whoever shows up first... can anyone clear this up for me? Pleeasee??

Default Re: Camping pass question

Whoever shows up first with damn camping decal on their window and ONE OF the tickets that were purchased with said camping decal.
    Someone shows up with a valid wristband but no camping decal = no camp for them
    Someone shows up with a camping decal but just some random wristband = no camp for them\