Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Passes Got Cancelled - Did this happen to anyone else?

Unhappy Passes Got Cancelled - Did this happen to anyone else?

I just got an email from Coachella last night and they said that the wristband I registered has been cancelled and is no longer valid and to contact Frontgate! I contacted Frontgate and they said they first found out about this from another customer not Coachella?! Coachella is sending me new passes and scheduled to arrive on Monday, PHEEW. I bought these passes from Coachella not a scalper. I wonder what is going on? I wonder what will happen to the people that didn't register their wristbands???

Default Re: Passes Got Cancelled - Did this happen to anyone else?

Is this Big Brother?

nothing. you were unlucky. end thread.
    http://soundcloud.com/laflur

Monthly Promotional Mix Series now available

5 people out of 90,000

lets start a thread

SOMEONE MADE A THREAD THIS IS A CATASTROPHE

tHE SAME thing just happened to my boyfriends wristband. he got a notification this morning in his email. Front Gate said that as of today, they are receiving calls about this...stating that "Coachella promoters" are initiating this. Call them for more info: 888-512-SHOW. WTF????!!!

Guess I will be checking my email regularly. This would suck.

that would really suck. What happens if you had sold them to somebody cuz you couldn't go? All kindza suckage

Coachella started just cancelling passes for no reason? I don't buy it.

Yeah, hopefully it's just a select few and I'm just an unlucky mofo or this will be a nightmare at the gate.

From Coachella:
    "There has been a recent change in the status of the wristband you registered. The wristband has been cancelled and is no longer valid. If you purchased you wristbands from Frontgate please contact them at 888-512-SHOW. If you did not purchase your wristband directly from us via Frontgate please reach out to whomever you received your wristband from. Please be aware that the wristband you had registered will no longer be valid to enter the festival and you will be turned away.

Thanks!

-Coachella"

I was going to post that you should try and scam a scalper with your deactivated wristband, but then I realized he/she would turn around and scam a fan.

Guess you get some xtra swag.
    06', 07', 08', 09', 10', 11', 12', 13'

Oh snap! I'm worried now... especially since I bought my pass from a third party.

Lurker

How can this be legit? Makes no sense as to why they'd do this. Are they emailing the original buyers email address or the email associated to when you registered your wristbands?

Yeah Traci, doesn't make sense to me either and frontgate didn't have any additional info as to why they did it and the email from Coachella doesn't say much. The email I used is the same one I used to buy and register the passes so can't answer your question but it does say in the email "the wristband you registered", so lets say I didnt register my pass how would they have let me know that my pass has been cancelled? The only thing I can think of is maybe there was some duplicate passes with the same unique ID made by accident or maybe there is bootleg passes with the same ID going around? I don't know. I should be receiving new ones tomorrow but now I have to be at home all day just to sign for them. I'm leaving Tuesday for Coachella.

The loophole was found and now Coachella and festival goers will pay for it. I am scared too. Bought my tickets from a third party.

Easy fix - box office off site where people who absolutely need to change registration information have to do so in person instead of....ya, the way it's happening now. This would at least deter people from scamming and then having to head all the way to Indio to get away with it. AND it should open at 11AM.
    Last edited by vogina; 04-08-2012 at 08:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

Ah shit balls. I didn't get a confirmation email for a wristband I bought but it did get registered. Fuck balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

I tried registering my weekend 1 wristband (fresh out of package, ordered via layaway) today and I got a message saying my RFID has already been registered... wtf!? How is this possible? Anyone else have this problem??

Coachella Weekend #1

Quote Originally Posted by bganch View Post
    I tried registering my weekend 1 wristband (fresh out of package, ordered via layaway) today and I got a message saying my RFID has already been registered... wtf!? How is this possible? Anyone else have this problem??
    I think the site is glitchy as fuck today. I keep trying to register my wristband and the site freezes up on me. Fuck it, there really isn't any need to register it anyway. Each wristband is going to have a unique number so you should be fine.

Today my friend got shipped four passes but hasn't received any explanation from Front Gate or Coachella as to why. It would be helpful if Front Gate would answer the phone to earn their $175 in service fees.

i bought mine from a 3rd party and i called frontgate tickets to verify that they were legit tickets but they said they were "real" but that was a fewe weeks ago ,should i try agian to make sure?

Quote Originally Posted by littlecrystal View Post
    i bought mine from a 3rd party and i called frontgate tickets to verify that they were legit tickets but they said they were "real" but that was a fewe weeks ago ,should i try agian to make sure?
    Yeah, that is a good idea. Everyone call Frontgate, who we have established have very long call wait times, with unnecessary questions about wristbands which have already been confirmed to be legitimate a few weeks ago. Let's all do it. At the same time. Does 10 AM PDT work for everyone?

It's Because GV cancelled the festival this year, we're all shit outta luck. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    Fuck "themule"

RFID copiers + "entrepreneurs" + faux wristband = someone else's cancelled wristband?
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

this just happened to me and I can't get through to Front gate. I am freaking out!

This happened to me too. I bought my tickets through Stubhub. Stubhub said all is good and that the wristbands are valid, yet Frontgate said they could give me no information because I purchased through a 3rd party. I'm scared as fuck. Stubhub I'm covered under FanProtect... but that won't help me when I'm stuck at the gate.

This was the email I got.

There has been a recent change in the status of the wristband you registered. The wristband has been cancelled and is no longer valid. If you purchased you wristbands from Frontgate please contact them at 888-512-SHOW. If you did not purchase your wristband directly from us via Frontgate please reach out to whomever you received your wristband from. Please be aware that the wristband you had registered will no longer be valid to enter the festival and you will be turned away.

Thanks!

-Coachella

Wow^^^^
    The fuck GV?
    We are hours away from opening camp, and this guyis about to be leaft out.
    I hope they fix this for you ....

All you who are having problems, did you all go through a 3rd party?

just tried to register mine as well, same message "RFID has already been registered" if i get turned away at the gate they are losing one die hard coachella goer.

This just happened to my friend who bought his ticket off my close friend because she couldn't attend, not a third party like stubhub. after over an hour on hold they told my friend who bought the ticket they couldn't help her until a manager came in tomorrow.... uhm tomorrow we leave for coachella... what the fuck do they expect people to do!?

Anyone hear any more info on this???