Thread: Offering a ride from LAX to Coachella early on Thursday and back monday weekend 1

Lurker

Default Offering a ride from LAX to Coachella early on Thursday and back monday weekend 1

MY FRIEND AND I ARE DRIVING FROM THE LAX AREA TO COACHELLA ON WEEKEND 1 EARLY THURSDAY, WE HAVE A CAMPING PASS ALSO. I HAVE A 2004 CHEVY SILVERADO EXTENDED CAB WITH SPACE AVAILABLE FOR 3 AND MAYBE 4, PLENTY OF CARGO SPACE. THIS IS MY 4 YEAR GOING. I AM LOOKING TO TAKE SOME PASSENGERS THURSDAY LEAVING AROUND NOON, AND DRIVE BACK ON MONDAY. IT WOULD BE MUCH BETTER IF YOU WANT TO CAMP WITH US.
    CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS THANKS.

CARLOS

Lurker

Default Re: Offering a ride from LAX to Coachella early on Thursday and back monday weekend 1

how early on thursday will you be heading out?

Lurker

Default Re: Offering a ride from LAX to Coachella early on Thursday and back monday weekend 1

around noon the latest.

Hey, I need to get to LAX for an 11:35 flight monday morning. I have virtually no way of doing this. Any chance you could help me out? Will split gas and relive festival experiences as we ride. please email me either way dlitowit@gmail.com