Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: The Grand Attempt at a Group Shot of Our Happy Little Family: 2012 Edition!!

Default Re: The Grand Attempt at a Group Shot of Our Happy Little Family: 2012 Edition!!

The unicorns are coming!

Default Re: The Grand Attempt at a Group Shot of Our Happy Little Family: 2012 Edition!!

The portrait of menik is fantastic. He looks like somebody is ready to stick a fork in him.

Drewski27

NeutralMilkHotel

Squeaks and KoryP

Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    Amy you look super cute here.

bmack86 and Kreutz2112

JClemy

Kreutz2112

menikmati

Seanthejeweler

Stickjohn

ANDY'S FACE HERE. YES YES YES YES.

Santasutt

Cheddar's Cousin

gaypalmsprings

JorgeC

Cheddar's friend?

Male model time.

gaypalmsprings

Mem Rx

Mem Rx gets his own group shot

SFChrissy (right) and her friend

Thank you Weekend 2 Pioneers!

Thanks for the photos!! I forgot about a few of those
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Are you in one of the group shots, ENluv? There are still a lot of unidentified people in the first shot.

I am not. I literally got there about 30 seconds after the shot. I am in 2 pictures I saw so far (purple dress with a bright green fanny pack)
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

That is one gay handshake right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I can only imagine Matthew saying "charmed" as he curtsied.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Fuck. All this just made me super sad I wasn't there. Feeling seriously homesick for Coachella right now.
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    Even if it Daft Punk were to come out who cares. Not like they're Bono or anything

Drinkey, are you out for next year too?
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Probably, yeah, i didn't buy tickets yet. My girlfriend and i are committing to Fun Fun Fun Fest 2013 for sure, and I'm toying with the idea of visiting my brother in New Orleans and doing Jazzfest in April. And potentially going back to Europe for a non-music fest vacation. So many things!
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Even if it Daft Punk were to come out who cares. Not like they're Bono or anything

Those photos make me laugh and go "man i was sooo drunk and stoned".Hahahaha Good Times and thank you for organizing and capturing it all.
    My photo is terrifying, and I was sober.
    The Tinychat password is coache11a

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloka View Post
    Share the art bus to enhance the festival... can be used as stage for band ...
    I can also come early and help set up ...
    How can you say no to this offer, Goldenvoice?

I need to take my daughter back to the hair salon so her hair looks like that again.

Great pics, Mike!
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

What did Kid A and Kid B think of the boardies? Was that a weird experience for them?
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    The word "lulzy" is offensive.

They are very shy like me, so they did not really interact with anyone much. They spent most of their free time eating ice cream and churros and using tiny figurines as contestants in their own version of Hunger Games.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Fuck. All this just made me super sad I wasn't there. Feeling seriously homesick for Coachella right now.
    Same.
    Quote Originally Posted by garspaceman View Post
    well hello my fancy pants.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    That is one gay handshake right there.
    It would probably help if Zack wasn't walking in the opposite direction. RU-UDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm not really that homesick for Coachella, but I wold like to hang out with all my favorite Coachella people for a weekend. Can we make that happen?

That would be such a cool idea. A boardie retreat somewhere . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    What did Kid A and Kid B think of the boardies? Was that a weird experience for them?
    Neither Amy nor her kids said jack shit to Nathan and me besides "yeah" when asked "hey, are you Amy from the boards?"
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

That's what shy people do...

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    I'm not really that homesick for Coachella, but I wold like to hang out with all my favorite Coachella people for a weekend. Can we make that happen?
    Agreed.
    last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by RedHotSgtPeppers View Post
    Neither Amy nor her kids said jack shit to Nathan and me besides "yeah" when asked "hey, are you Amy from the boards?"
    You need to bribe them with churros and ice cream, apparently. And whatever Amy likes.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    The word "lulzy" is offensive.