Thread: Free Car Camping Pass for Someone to Join our Group - Weekend 1

Default Free Car Camping Pass for Someone to Join our Group - Weekend 1

Hi,

I originally posted this in the "Passes" section but it seems more appropriate here. We are a group of 5 coming out from Denver for our third Coachella. We have 3 camping passes but only 2 vehicles. We need one or two people with a car and minimal stuff to camp with us (someone flying into LA and driving out would be perfect). We don't just camp at Coachella so we have all sorts of gear that will allow you to comfortably relax during those late morning / early afternoon hours when it's really hot. You get access to all our amenities (shade tents, shower tent, 10 day cooler, mister w pump, grill, stove, stereo). We get cool new friends and some of the space on the camp spot we give you. If this sounds interesting, send me a PM and we can exchange some info to confirm we'd be a good fit and all have a great weekend!

Default Re: Free Car Camping Pass for Someone to Join our Group - Weekend 1

Quote Originally Posted by 2+2=5 View Post
    Hi,

I originally posted this in the "Passes" section but it seems more appropriate here. We are a group of 5 coming out from Denver for our third Coachella. We have 3 camping passes but only 2 vehicles. We need one or two people with a car and minimal stuff to camp with us (someone flying into LA and driving out would be perfect). We don't just camp at Coachella so we have all sorts of gear that will allow you to comfortably relax during those late morning / early afternoon hours when it's really hot. You get access to all our amenities (shade tents, shower tent, 10 day cooler, mister w pump, grill, stove, stereo). We get cool new friends and some of the space on the camp spot we give you. If this sounds interesting, send me a PM and we can exchange some info to confirm we'd be a good fit and all have a great weekend!
    You travel heavy. I'm impressed.

I'm part of a group of 4 girls who were originally going to camp and buy a camping pass from a third party and that didn't work out. We would be willing to join you guys! Let us know how much, details, etc.

Lurker

interested!!! PM'd you.

Lurker

FREE CAR CAMPING PASS FOR WEEKEND 2 I AM 1 SINGLE GIRL LOOKING FOR GROUP TO JOIN. I HAVE THE CAR CAMPING PASS, NOT LOOKING TO SELL JUST NEED A CAR TO COME IN WITH TRAVELING FROM CANADA!

Hey!! We're two chicks from New York and we won GA passes we have no place to stay but we are flying into LAX and rented a car. We have the whole back seat open and not much stuff were real down to earth and can't wait to have a killer time!! Email me if you're still able to do this at klgutzmer@gmail.com and you can check us out on Instagram @itskgutz and @briotchhhh
    Last edited by Itskgutz; 04-11-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Hey would be keen for you to jump in our car theres 3 of us, will pay $$

Email me kady_moore@hotmail.com .. would be the biggest help!!!

Also we are traveling from canada as well if you need a ride

Hey have you guys already found someone?! I got completely left behind by my group and am looking for some help! I have my wristband, tons of water, gatorade, food, and pickles! but no where to park in the campground! Let me know if you can help!
    Chelsea