Thread: Meet Zimride, Coachella's official CARPOOL partner. Save money. Make friends.

Default Meet Zimride, Coachella's official CARPOOL partner. Save money. Make friends.

Looking to carpool to Coachella, but donít know how? Zimride makes it easy to connect with others heading your way. Driving? Post your trip on Zimride and sell the empty seats in your car. Need a ride? Book cheap seats in one of the many Coachella carpools listed on Zimride.

Post your Zimride to Coachella here:
    www.zimride.com/events/coachella
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

VigoTheCarpathian

Default Re: Meet Zimride, Coachella's official CARPOOL partner. Save money. Make friends.

Lurker

Default Re: Meet Zimride, Coachella's official CARPOOL partner. Save money. Make friends.

Do you think Zimride drivers would be nice enough to let my cousin and I crash with them in their hotel room/car camp area? We're probably the cheapest mofos in the history of Coachella.
    "God fucking damnit. The year of coachella where I requested all the artists I wanted to see who actually got put on the lineup is the year I'm not able to go. Please fuck me in the ass." -Me

Cool this is a great service to Coachella but I also made a post for other car services at Coachella. There should be a lot of options when you get there also, please support my post. Thanks everyone!!!

I'll be bringing my Lyft mustache to Coachella! (Lyft is Zimride's sister company)
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

Lurker

I'm leaving murrieta early Thursday in my 71 VW bus if anyone needs a ride!

hey I live in Northridge willing to carpool with you! if you have a car for the second week its two of us we will split the cost of gas and the cost of the on site (next to your car camping) we can meet up before and just chill and get to know each other better before our adventure message me! please we are 420 friendly
    we don't have a car but are willing to help with expenses

Someone from Salt Lake City or anywhere that goes by SLC on the way to Indio Valley let me carpool with you! I have money.

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamdoom View Post
    Someone from Salt Lake City or anywhere that goes by SLC on the way to Indio Valley let me carpool with you! I have money.
    I am down in St. George and I am going Weekend 1. If you could make it down here you could probably hitch a ride with my wife and I.

Need a ride from San Diego to Coachella, let me know if you'd be willing to pick me up. Ill pich in for gas and what not

Two 23 year old females from Dallas, TX. Flying into LAX for weekend 2! Will pitch in for gas and provide good vibes ~

Seems like Zimride is dragging their feet on making the 2014 event. In the meantime, feel free to use www.rickyrides.com/coachella-weekend-1 and www.rickyrides.com/coachella-weekend-2. No signup necessary!

I am coming from northern Arizona and am looking for a ride to and from Coachella weekend 1. I already have a camping group that I am staying with, all I need is a ride that thursday morning, and back to Prescott anytime on Monday after the fest. PM if you can help out
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)