Thread: Come share my weekend2 car camping spot with me! :) I'm going solo...

Cool Come share my weekend2 car camping spot with me! :) I'm going solo...

{See my latest updated post below} 4/16/12>>>>
    Last edited by clarice; 04-16-2012 at 11:46 PM.

Default Re: Come share my weekend2 car camping spot with me! :) I'm going solo...

Hello! Me and my girlfriend are looking for a spot to camp, we are coming all the way from Halifax Nova Scotia and went through hell and back just to get tickets haha, but unfortunately were not able to get camping or car camping tickets. We wouldn't need very much room as we will just have a small two person tent. If this spot is still available to share then let me know and we can go from there!

Thank youuu
    -Alex

Default Re: Come share my weekend2 car camping spot with me! :) I'm going solo...

Hi Clarice!
    I'm Monet from the Los Angeles area. I have major camping supplies and can help out with gas or goods :] Is your camping space still available?

I am also going solo (my friends got a house with a strict person limit - boo) but i plan on being there an hour or two after things open on thursday (just gotta pick up dry ice+perishables that morning). I'm driving overnight on wednesday from SF Bay if anyone wants to come.

Smile Re: Come share my weekend2 car camping spot with me! :) I'm going solo...

>>>keep going>>>
    Last edited by clarice; 04-16-2012 at 11:45 PM.

NO.

Quote Originally Posted by c00perfish View Post
    I am also going solo (my friends got a house with a strict person limit - boo) but i plan on being there an hour or two after things open on thursday (just gotta pick up dry ice+perishables that morning). I'm driving overnight on wednesday from SF Bay if anyone wants to come.
    Perhaps the two of us can meet up and share our car camping spots next to each other?! That would be cool

Hey, are you two still looking for people to share your camping-spots with? Me and my friend are coming down from norcal but we don't have a camping spot. We don't have a car so we'd literally just need a small space to sleep. We'd split the costs for the campsite of course. We're two girls both in our early twenties.

Lurker

I'm also looking for a spot for my tent. If any of you guys have room and wanna party with a mid twenties Canadian male, please let me know as my friend backed out so now I'm going solo! My email is jason-ferguson@hotmail.com

Hi, I just sent you a pm

Hey if you have space, would you mind if I crashed? I'm 20 / M / Gay (apparently this matters to some people) and I'm an excellent provider of food and other fun things

Update {4-16-12}: I've already filled up my spot. Thanks for all the replies and good luck!