Thread: Brit stuck in San Diego

Hybrid View

Default Brit stuck in San Diego

hi, i'm flying solo from the UK to San Diego, arriving on the 20th, for a pre and post coachella bit of fun. heard great things about SD so looking forward to it. read some posts a while back about people offering rides to and from the festival but as usual i left it till now to sort out. many of them seem to have gone a bit cold so was just putting the feelers out. sorry if i've missed some threads i've read so much on all manner of things today with such a stinking hangover that it's all a bit of a blur now. ideally i'm up for thur to mon but am easy. another option is if anyone wants to get together and hire a car i'm up for that. happy to do some driving but probably best not to leave the directions up to me. just remembering what side of the road i need to be on will be taxing enough. no worries with contributing for gas or road trip necesaties. sure most foreign types will be heading in to LA so i'll be relying the SD locals kindness i guess. so come on, have a heart! thanks in advance.
    'you've been chosen as an extra in the movie adaptation of the sequel to your life'

Default Re: Brit stuck in San Diego

i can give you a ride, e mail me at jonzaidman@yahoo.com

I may be able to help out as well. I have a friend flying in from Korea and we plan on leaving thursday afternoon, and returning on monday. Lets talk.

joshualfritsche@hotmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    Stop being a pussy should be the answer to all of life's problems. It has worked for me so far.

ass or mouth? maybe this should be a new thread. is becomingcloser an anal or oral violator?

cheers ZinSD & disgustipated much appreciated. hopefully we'll be out to sort something out. i'll email later as i got to get me some sleep right now.
    'you've been chosen as an extra in the movie adaptation of the sequel to your life'

Quote Originally Posted by mrpingpong View Post
    is becomingcloser an anal or oral violator?
    oral, then anal, then oral again.

Quote Originally Posted by becomingcloser View Post
    oral, then anal, then oral again.
    atm! now that's just plain filthy

I'm headed to Coachella from SD. Leaving Thursday night or Friday morning. Probably only going for the Friday show, but may stay for Sat/Sun depending on funds and tix situation. I know it's a bit vague, but thought I would put it out there for anyone that at least needs a ride out to Indio and is willing to help out with gasoline. Just PM me. Peace!