Thread: 1st Timer Have Car But No Camping (Lexus SUV.... :)

Default 1st Timer Have Car But No Camping (Lexus SUV.... :)

Hey guys,

I'm traveling on business around LA and figured why not go to Coachella for my first time so I got a ticket at regular value from a good friend who couldn't go and said let's do it! Then I realized I had no where to stay and no one to go with, and since frontgate sucks I can't get car camping added to my wristband.

So if you have car camping and wouldn't mind sharing with me in exchange for the ride and use of my luxury vehicle for the weekend let me know! I can hold 4 more total (3 in back, 1 in front). Lots of trunk space.

I'm a 22 year old, male, recent college grad just looking to have an awesome time at my first Coachella! I'm an avid EDM fan and indie rock fan. Really chill about anything and down to stock up on all the liquor/beer/snacks we can get. I smoke cigarettes and will definitely be blasting music in the car the whole way there (cuz I'm pumped!)

I can leave Friday morning as early as need be. (first timer so I'm not sure what time's the best to make it to the festival in time for the shows).

Let me know if are down. We can communicate via Facebook once it's all posted on here.

Thanks!

Default Re: 1st Timer Have Car But No Camping (Lexus SUV.... :)

Are you weekend 1 or 2?
    I'm originally from LA but flying out from NYC to attend weekend 1 with my sikster. I was planning on renting a car but if I found someone to carpool with, I'd rather do that. We purchased a car camping spot, and then later got an offer to stay at a house within walking distance. I like the idea of A/C and a shower when i need it, but was still planning on hanging out at the car camping spot for the majority of the weekend, as thats where all the fun is. Is definitely let whoever was willing to give us a ride full usage of our camping spot.

Only potential problem - we want to leave Thursday afternoon to attend a party that night (which you'd be welcome to join.).
    Last edited by theGold; 04-02-2012 at 06:00 AM.

Lurker

I a Car Camping pass I am trying to sell. Was going to camp but ended up getting a time share, email me if you interested, I will be down in Indigo Wednesday night and can meet you to hand off or we can do PayPal and ill send it to your address b_bazar2003@hotmail.com

Lurker

for weekend 1

forgot to mention

Lurker

My sister and I are heading out to Coachella Thursday night, and we were going to rent a car, but this could work out nicely. We have to be back in LA monday morning, but if that works for you, we could make a deal. First weekend. email Kate: piable31@hotmail.com