Thread: Car Camping Pass but no Car- Willing to Trade for Tent Camping Weekend 1

Lurker

Default Car Camping Pass but no Car- Willing to Trade for Tent Camping Weekend 1

Hi There!

I have a car camping pass that I bought with my wristband thinking that I was going to be going with some people. My friends are no longer going and I have a car camping pass but no car. I have a ride to the festival but no where to stay, I guess, because you can't camp in the car camping without a car.

I'm looking for someone who has a car and would like to share the space with me or someone who has tent camping and would like to make a trade. I've already paid for the pass and I'm not looking to make money off this, I just want a place to stay. Hit me up if you're interested.

Amanda

Default Re: Car Camping Pass but no Car- Willing to Trade for Tent Camping Weekend 1

U can stay in my tent, I just bought a sweeeeet tent fan, I'm solo at coach wkend one and it depends why you look like, send me a FB link or I have. Car and may consider trade
    verveman77:

Lurker

Default Re: Car Camping Pass but no Car- Willing to Trade for Tent Camping Weekend 1

I have a car and am looking for car camping. I'm coming from new mexico solo my friends also backed out.

Hey Amanda. I'm in the same boat except the other way around. I have a Lexus SUV and need a place to stay and stupid frontgate won't let me add camping since I bought the wristband from someone else. I'm totally down to drive if we can share the camping spot. Only downside is that I don't have any gear really. I can borrow some stuff though if need be. Where are coming from? I'm in LA.

i have a tent camping pass, really interested in trading for a car camping.

Lurker

I'm down in San Diego. Currently talking to a few other people about starting a camp for people going solo. I will message you if the people who have cars fall through in the next day or so.

Anyone wanting to trade their CAR campng spot for my TENT camping spot then give me an email tehota@gmail.com. My friend bought his TENT camping spot by mistake, we need car camping.
    Originally Posted by travelfan
    It's a bit unfair though, when I change an MP3 halfway through a song at a party I get yelled at, whereas Skrillex probably got a blow job.

Anyone wanting to trade their CAR campng spot for my TENT camping spot then give me an email soleylc@gmail.com. My friend bought his TENT camping spot by mistake, we need car camping.

id like to camp with other humans too for coachalla wknd.ONE