Thread: Festival Of Colors AT Coachella! Weekend 2

Default Festival Of Colors AT Coachella! Weekend 2

Alright so here's the deal. My friends and I who are going to Weekend 2 have decided to bring some Holi Powders AKA festival of colors to the weekend and make it an even more memorable experience. I'm making this thread to invite as many people as possible to do the same. And either thursday or Friday (more likely friday) in the car camping area, we will fill the air with The beautiful colors Of Holi. Bring your own powder to join in on this experience!

Default Re: Festival Of Colors AT Coachella! Weekend 2

Quote Originally Posted by vintagefreak92 View Post
    Alright so here's the deal. My friends and I who are going to Weekend 2 have decided to bring some Holi Powders AKA festival of colors to the weekend and make it an even more memorable experience. I'm making this thread to invite as many people as possible to do the same. And either thursday or Friday (more likely friday) in the car camping area, we will fill the air with The beautiful colors Of Holi. Bring your own powder to join in on this experience!
    What's that?

I will have some powders. Won't be throwing them around though.

In it's simplest explanation. It is a celebration of spring. And they celebrate, basically, by throwing Large amounts of Colored Powder At each other. And just get covered in it. But google can tell you a lot more about it than I can all I know is throwing colored powder at coachella sounds like a blast!

yeah, piss a bunch of people off by dousing them in colored powder in the sweaty coachella sun.

You're mixing festivals, that is not allowed.

No, seriously.
    <<<05' 06' 07' 08' 09 10' 11' 12' wk1 & wk2>>>

i swear if i see anyone doing this i'll get the people with the power washer guns to douse you fucking idiots. better yet it had better get thrown out by security before you walk in. GO TO FUCKING BONNAROO
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

Quote Originally Posted by vintagefreak92 View Post
    Sounds like a great idea to me but from the comments so far it doesnt sound welcome.

so down! but you have to wear white too!

pf please banhammer this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

I was at the Holi @ the Hari Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork and it was a blast! However, I would not try this @ Coachella for several reasons. At Holi people are ready to get filthy and have changes of clothes ready. That shit gets EVERYWHERE! Looked like I killed the Kool-Aid man when I took a shower. People are camping and will get it all over everything and you will just piss a bunch of prissy people that are already uncomfortable camping in the 1st place. DEFINITELY don't try it in the fest itself. It's already hot and sweaty and will look terrible anyways. Don't even put it on yourself in the fest unless you are not going into any crowds as it wipes off easily. If you are just going to throw it up in the air a few times clear of everyone then go for it. Otherwise you will definitely piss of alot of people. I actually have a bag left and was going to do that, but am not going to be smashing people with it like @ Holi. I don't think HOLi would even fly without alot fights in most other cities. Luckily most Mormons are really laid back and you can get 100,000 people together for something like that without people getting injured.

Only powder I'll be throwin may be up my nose then I'll kick the fairy dust outta anyone flamin around throwin anything dust related in the air, I agree sav that shite for bonnaroo during beach boys!!!!
    verveman77: