Thread: Selling: Weekend 2 travel package. Include. Hotel, passes and shuttle passes

Default Selling: Weekend 2 travel package. Include. Hotel, passes and shuttle passes

2 passes. 3 nights at Aqua Caliente resort hotel room from April 20 - 23nd. 3 days GA passes and 3 days shuttle passes. Face value!!

Please call me if interested.

Kasey Cannon
    805-990-1363

Default Re: Selling: Weekend 2 travel package. Include. Hotel, passes and shuttle passes

Hey im really interested how much?

Default Re: Selling: Weekend 2 travel package. Include. Hotel, passes and shuttle passes

Hi all,

I can no longer go to coachella 2013 so i need to sell the travel package

Travel package includes
    RIVIERA PALM SPRINGS (WEEKEND 1) Qty: 1
    APR 12 - APR 14 Empire Polo Club (Indio, CA) Show at 12:00PM [Ages 18+ Only]
    PRICE/SECTION QUANTITY PRICE EA SUBTOTAL
    VIP 3 Nights / 4 People Queen / Queen

ORDER TOTAL $5259.00

I'm selling it at the exact amount that I have bought please contact me if interested:

desirerebecca@gmail.com 6175437072

I have weekend 2 travel package for la quinta. selling for face value. please contact espinosaclaudia88@gmail.com

SELLING WEEKEND ONE JW Marriott Hotel Package -- 2 GA Passes and 2 shuttle passes
    Selling Coachella weekend one JW Marriott GA Travel Package: ($2447)
    -King bed
    -2 GA Passes
    -2 Shuttle passes
    --> Both of these are on VIP will call per Coachella regulations, and the package can be transferred.

It costs 100 dollars for the transfer from person to person. Ask and I'll send a pic of my receipt. I paid 2447 and am looking to sell the package at cost. I'm not trying to scam, and refused to be scammed.

Will accept payment in cash, paypal or direct wire transfer to a bank account, and will transfer after payment per the instructions included below. This transaction feels sketch, so obviously we'll both have to come to terms with it. Am willing to meet at my apartment and do all the copying and exchanging at the same time. I'm in west LA.

If necessary, willing to drive to indio at the JW and do the whole process in person, then drive back to LA (really, would rather not do this)

text (925) 487-4844 or email derekedgingtonproductions@gmail.com

Information on transfer:
    "If the original purchaser will not be present to check-in, please have the purchaser contact us to change the check-in name. There is a $100 name transfer fee. Name changes can be made until Thursday, April 3, 2014. After April 3, 2014 name changes can be made during check-in. Please provide our check-in staff with a copy of the original purchaser's ID, a copy (front and back) of the original purchaser's credit card, a copy of the original purchaser's receipt and a signed note authorizing the person picking it up to pick up the order with nothing blacked out on any of those copies. This name change policy is part of the festival's standard policy and is for verification to prevent fraudulent pick ups."

Lurker

Weekend 2 travel package for the Renaissance Palm Springs also available. Discounted to $2,100. Just want to recoup cost.