Thread: Car camping over 18 requirements and questions!

Thumbs up Car camping over 18 requirements and questions!

so my friend is seventeen but still wants to join us, if she isnt around when we all check in for the camping can she just show up after the festival starts and crash friday-sunday. i mean it says all general admissions has access to the camogrounds so how are they going to notice if she just stays the night?? do they ID again, or do they even care. any advice would be great we dont want her to miss out on this awesome experience!!!!

Default Re: Car camping over 18 requirements and questions!

Giver her a mustache. Then she will look over 18. Also, a top hat and monocle wouldn't hurt

thanks. very useful. she looks over eighteen. but from what ive read they id everyone....sooooo. maybe a real response?

Its really luck of the draw. They TRY to ID everyone. TRY. Then they kinda just get lazy. Its hard to ID 30000 people. Best bet is to have her walk in and then meet you guys at the camp grounds. Latter that night. After that, with the madness of people partying and having bible readings, she should be fine.
    With a mustache and monocle of course.

Remember, I said try

"All camping attendees MUST be 18 years of age or older & have a vaild I.D. or be accompanied by parent or legal guardian. Sorry NO exceptions"

3 options:

Have her Parents Call a lawyer and transfer guardianship of her to you....
    or maybe GV will take a Note from parents ;/ saying you are responsible for her...call em and ask...
    Or go to Alvarado St in LA and get a Fakie...(wear said mustache and monocle in the pic for authenticity)

okay so they dont ID people that are already inside the festival that head into the campgrounds? dont worry she actually really does love mustaches. ill have to find a monocle tho..

and Alvarado St, you can get fakes there??

I have not seen anyone getting ID'd. Should be able to wing it imo...

The only time I was ID'd last year was going into the beer garden. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by hmillie View Post
    and Alvarado St, you can get fakes there??
    This made me laugh.
    Four Tet - Mohawk - 3/1
    Mac Demarco - Mohawk - 4/13

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OtisRed View Post
    "All camping attendees MUST be 18 years of age or older & have a vaild I.D. or be accompanied by parent or legal guardian. Sorry NO exceptions"

3 options:

Have her Parents Call a lawyer and transfer guardianship of her to you....
    or maybe GV will take a Note from parents ;/ saying you are responsible for her...call em and ask...
    No to both of these.
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

i wish i understood the humor. id probably find the thread a lot funnier.

anyways, if anyone has a real answer to any of my questions thatd be great im not fromLA therefore im relatively clueless. but top hats sound nice.

This is the rule: NO ONE UNDER 18 IN CAMPGROUNDS. Do minors get in? Yes. But it's pure luck of the draw. That's the answer.
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by hmillie View Post
    i wish i understood the humor. id probably find the thread a lot funnier.

anyways, if anyone has a real answer to any of my questions thatd be great im not fromLA therefore im relatively clueless. but top hats sound nice.
    Shouldn't be a problem if she comes in later directly from the festival. I've never seen anyone get ID'd going that way. I'm sure you can appreciate everyone's reluctance to give you a "real" answer since there really isn't one. There are no guarantees since no one here can predict what security is going to be like. I heard they hired added professional security this year but I have no idea how that is going to impact your friend's chances. Good luck!

It gets really annoying when people expect the answer they want and will accept no other.
    last.fm

no i totally understand if she cant it was the otger responses that i didnt understand. and the ones that were slightly flippant. i really do appreciate the responses. thank you! : )