Thread: 4 Weekend 1 INDIAN WELLS Shuttle Passes for SALE and/or TRADE for AGUA CALIENTE Line!

Cool 4 Weekend 1 INDIAN WELLS Shuttle Passes for SALE and/or TRADE for AGUA CALIENTE Line!

Hi Fellow Coachella Goers-

I have up to 4 weekend 1 Indian Wells (Red/Zone 2) Shuttle Passes and am looking to trade for up to 4 weekend 1 Agua Caliente (Light blue/Zone 8) Shuttle passes.

I can either sell them to you at face value ($50 ea) OR, if you have Agua Caliente passes, I'd be happy to trade.

Thanks!

Default Re: 4 Weekend 1 INDIAN WELLS Shuttle Passes for SALE and/or TRADE for AGUA CALIENTE L

Quote Originally Posted by aehoffman View Post

I have up to 4 weekend 1 Indian Wells (Red/Zone 2) Shuttle Passes and am looking to trade for up to 4 weekend 1 Agua Caliente (Light blue/Zone 8) Shuttle passes.

I can either sell them to you at face value ($50 ea) OR, if you have Agua Caliente passes, I'd be happy to trade.

Thanks!
    Willing to buy one Red Line ticket for your stated price ($50)!!!!!

Contact me at (310 770 9914)

Default Re: 4 Weekend 1 INDIAN WELLS Shuttle Passes for SALE and/or TRADE for AGUA CALIENTE L

I am looking for 3 Indian Wells Red Line Shuttle Passes and am happy to take them of your hands for $150. Message me please if you have these still available.

Quote Originally Posted by aehoffman View Post

Thanks!
    I am very intereste in 1 of your zone 2 shuttle passes. Please let me know if you have any left. 818-359-8194

Thanks!

Sold them already, Sorry!