Thread: Looking for people to join my friend and me for weekend 1 car camping

Default Looking for people to join my friend and me for weekend 1 car camping

My friend and I are two fun easy going college students (male) who will be car camping weekend 1. If you need a place to stay message me with your information! We would love to meet some new people to hang out with. it is our first coachella. I will be coming from Santa Barbara and meeting my friend in OC before heading to the festival.
    Last edited by kvjrogo; 03-29-2012 at 02:09 PM. Reason: adding details

Default Re: Looking for people to join my friend and me for weekend 1 car camping

Quote Originally Posted by kvjrogo View Post
    My friend and I are two fun easy going college students (male) who will be car camping weekend 1. If you need a place to stay message me with your information! We would love to meet some new people. I will be coming from Santa Barbara and meeting my friend in OC before heading to the festival.
    come join the procrastinator's group.

Default Re: Looking for people to join my friend and me for weekend 1 car camping

Where is that? I haven't really looked around the forum too much sorry

hey my friend and i might be down! we have yet to find a place to stay so this could work. hit me up on email if you wanna figure it out some more : ) haileymilller@gmail.com

bump this up

My friend and I are year 1 also we are looking for somewhere to satay let me know if you are still looking for people. Adelfadawn@gmail.com

do you still have room in your campsite?

It's just me and my friend (guy/23 and girl/22)

we're both very chill music loving people, who spent a shitload of money to make it to our first Coachella (the line up is worth it)

were flying in from washington DC, and want to get the full Coachella experience by camping (plus hotels are ridiculously expensive now)

of course we are willing to chip in on camping costs and share supplies

this would be a life saver so i hope we can work something out.

here's my email which goes straight to my phone (guarantees a fast response from me) : colorblind.society@gmail.com

Hi
    My name is Regis (30) and I am from Geneva in Switzerland. I am desperately looking for somewhere to stay at the campground weekend1. I am a very cool guy, easygoing and entertaining, also musician. I can be independant or share the Coachella experience in anyways. Here is my e-mail bagda@bluewin.ch Thanks in advance