Thread: Let's swap!! 2 Agua Caliente/Shdw R(Zone 8) Shuttle Pass' for 2 Indian Wells Shuttle

Lurker

Default Let's swap!! 2 Agua Caliente/Shdw R(Zone 8) Shuttle Pass' for 2 Indian Wells Shuttle

Hey friends! Let's swap shuttle passes & help each other out!! WEEKEND 1 ONLY

I have the wrong shuttle pass line to where I'm staying! and Front Gate/Valley Music Travel will not help me! Boo.

I would LOVE to SWAP out 2 Agua Caliente/Shadow Ridge - Zone 8, Shuttle Passes, which are $80 each, for 2 Indian Wells Line - Zone 2, which are $50 each- square even!

This means YOU SAVE MONEY & I get to go where towards my awesome house & back!!

I will send you the Zone 8 passes (2) for the Indian Wells Passes (2)!! Everybody wins!

Please let me know if you're interested & let's help fellow coachella friends out.

Cheers,

kB
    Last edited by kbeezy; 03-28-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Default Re: Let's swap!! 2 Agua Caliente/Shdw R(Zone 8) Shuttle Pass' for 2 Indian Wells Shut

Include which weekend so folks know if they can help you.

Lurker

Default Re: Let's swap!! 2 Agua Caliente/Shdw R(Zone 8) Shuttle Pass' for 2 Indian Wells Shut

WEEKEND ONE- Sorry...

I have two Indian Wells shuttle passes fro weekend 1 that I would LOVE to trade for your Agua Caliente ones! Let me know - andreahoffman1@gmail.com

Let's swap wives

Hey there,

I dont have any Zone 8 passes, but would you be willing to sell the Indian Wells passes? I will pay 80$ each to cover the cost of the Zone 8 passes if that helps.

Please let me know