Thread: Chill chick, ready to party, needs a ride from central cali weekend 2!!

Post Chill chick, ready to party, needs a ride from central cali weekend 2!!

I will throw down for gas! I live in Merced, but I am willing to go a little ways away to get a ride. I go to Coachella every year and used to live in the area so I know it all pretty well. 420 friendly ^.^ I have a friend that may be getting a companion spot in car camping, I also have friends all over the valley that are willing to let me and whoever I end up going with crash at their place (s).

Post already ruined by assholes, but if anyone does read this. I am a female, my name is not Charles it is Charlesice, I do not put out and would prefer a ride offer from girls, I have money to pitch for gas and plenty of places to stay in the area.
    Last edited by hcharlesice; 04-05-2012 at 06:53 PM. Reason: spammed by assholes

Default Re: Chill chick, ready to party, needs a ride from central cali weekend 2!!

What do the sentences other than the first two have to do with getting a ride? Why should your carpool companion give a shit how many friends you have? Are you trying to turn a trick here?

also, if you are a chick, why is your name Charles?
    Last edited by TomAz; 03-28-2012 at 12:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Default Re: Chill chick, ready to party, needs a ride from central cali weekend 2!!

Post pics of your butthole and I will decide if you're worthy for a ride in
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

haha ^ crazy ass mofo

Bewbs and bunghole or GTFO, chuck!

Hehehe girls named Charlie hate being called chuck

His name used to be Charlie, now her name is Char.
    Friday: Outkast | Girl Talk | HAIM | Bonobo | Flume | Wye Oak | The Preatures
    Saturday: Lorde | Sleigh Bells | CHVRCHES | Capital Cities | Warpaint | Washed Out | Banks
    Sunday: Arcade Fire | Beck | Disclosure | Lana Del Rey | AlunaGeorge | Superchunk | Daughter | Poolside

They're all warm and pink on the inside

Goat, I didn't know that about you. You should stop by the GAY'S ONLY thread more often! The door must swing both ways

Quote Originally Posted by Originalbob View Post
    Goat, I didn't know that about you. You should stop by the GAY'S ONLY thread more often! The door must swing both ways
    Stop trying to figure me out bob...fucking creep

wow the human race really is doomed. I have lots of friends in the area meaning 1. they have lots of fun party aids available 2. places to stay 3. free food, drinks etc. 4. I have other people to hang out with during the weekend so you aren't stuck with me
    ANd my name is not charles its Charlesice, pronounced charles-see
    AND why the fuck would I want to ride with someone who has nothing better to do than to bash people they know nothing about or look at assholes. Coachella deserves much better attendees

u put out?

Hey chill chick, were driving down from Sac early Thursday morning. Were car camping and wanna get a good spot. Theres 4 in my SUV. But if you need a ride and are not bringing 4 suitcases we got room and can give you a lift.

Damn! I would have definitely given you a ride but im going weekend 2 :/

Hey do u have a ride yet... We have room for 1 more weekend 2 but we are leaving from long beach if u could get a bit closer... Itll be me my bf and another gf of mine pm me if u are interested