Thread: Anyone down to switch weekends? I am looking for weekend 1 passes.

Cool Anyone down to switch weekends? I am looking for weekend 1 passes.

I would like to go to Weekend 1 instead of Weekend 2. I'm from San Diego. I also have a car camping pass that MUST be bought with MY wristband.. The car camping pass is $85. Let me know ASAP!!!!

Default Re: Anyone down to switch weekends? I am looking for weekend 1 passes.

Do you only have one pass? :/

I got two wk 1 + camping. Might be willing to trade the one in sd too.

Lurker

I have a weekend 1 pass and car camping pass. Would love to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by erinbr View Post
    Do you only have one pass? :/
    i also have 2 weekend 2 tix + shuttle and am looking to switch to weekend 1 !!!! anyone else on here that is responding please message me if u have 2 wknd 1 tickets and are will to trade!! im not even worried about the shuttle pass yet just want to switch to wknd1 so we can go with our other friends!!thanks

This post is from a year ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

I have 2 weekend 1 passes and would prefer to go to weekend 2. If you want to make a trade still, definitely reply and we can work out the details. Im from LA but live in nor-cal atm so we can work all that out regarding getting each other the tickets..