Thread: Driving from AZ?

Lurker

Default Driving from AZ?

want to caravan at all?

Default Re: Driving from AZ?

We have a group of 6 cars going all camping together you guys are welcome to join us! We will be leaving early Thursday morning from Phoenix.
    Coachella '10, '11, '12 (w2), '13 (w1), '14 (w1) and hopefully every one after

"I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water."
    Ray Charles

I'll be passing through Phx in my way from Sonora to Coachella W2, planning to pass Wednesday night in Phx and leaving Thursday I guess the same time as you guys, be cool to join someone as this year I'm going solo...
    Last edited by furiacontralamaquina; 03-26-2012 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Specify weekend...

Lurker

Leaving the north Phoenix/Scottsdale area sometime mid-morning on Thursday the 19th for weekend 2. Can't wait to stop in Blythe!

We should all set up a meeting place where we can all gather before we leave! Would be cool to caravan with a bunch of people! Is everybody camping? We will be leaving from the Tempe area around Mill/Baseline we could all meet up at a gas station in that area and roll out together!

"I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water."
    Ray Charles

I'm car camping weekend 2... call a place so we can all gather up.

Me and a couple of friends are also car camping weekend 2. Coming in from Phoenix.

We'd be down to meet up with some chill people!

Lurker

i'm weekend one but not camping. hoping to leave thursday midmorning-afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyvo130 View Post
    i'm weekend one but not camping. hoping to leave thursday midmorning-afternoon.
    Weekend one also, not camping. Where you staying? We are leaving Thursday around 230, group of 4.

Anyone going weekend 2 can join up with us! We now have 7 car camping spots and 20 people going! We will be leaving at 8am from Tempe at Mill/Baseline from a friend's house and we should be stopping at the gas station there on the corner on our way out. Anyone who wants to meet up post here or send a PM

Ray Charles

Quote Originally Posted by SeantheJeweler View Post
    Anyone going weekend 2 can join up with us! We now have 7 car camping spots and 20 people going! We will be leaving at 8am from Tempe at Mill/Baseline from a friend's house and we should be stopping at the gas station there on the corner on our way out. Anyone who wants to meet up post here or send a PM
    Are you by chance going with Rick Naranjo's group? I'm going with his group and we're planning on meeting on mill/baseline around that time also..could just be a coincidence though, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Melissa View Post
    Are you by chance going with Rick Naranjo's group? I'm going with his group and we're planning on meeting on mill/baseline around that time also..could just be a coincidence though, haha.
    No don't know the name but we should all meet up at the gas station and caravan out together! The more the merrier!

Ray Charles

I know that gas station shell right? I'll try to make it so I can join the caravan, so Thrusday 19 8am right?

Hey! Listen! Do you any of you want to be a chap and make a couple of extra bucks and bring me Everclear from Arizona? We can meet outside of the campgrounds if you're going weekend one
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

Quote Originally Posted by furiacontralamaquina View Post
    I know that gas station shell right? I'll try to make it so I can join the caravan, so Thrusday 19 8am right?
    Yep pretty sure it's a shell, we are actually meeting up at my buddies house around the corner on College and then we usually get gas and some ice for food. There are like 18 of us so hopefully we can get everyone moving together haha

Ray Charles