2nd Weekend 3 Day pass + Shuttle option

Hey All,

To my great sorrow I have to sell my 2nd Weekend Coachella ticket. I bought it off another ticket site so the cost is higher than normal, but with that line up, what's money in comparison!

Details: Weekend 2, dates 20 22 April, 2012

Ticket: 1 x 3-day pass with shuttle option to Empire Polo Field in Indio, CA (although I did not plan to use this option it is still available)

Cost: Losing money on what I paid - yes I forked out before thinking but whatever - I paid best part of $900 for my ticket - 1 x 3day festival pass + shuttle option

Keen to sell so price is negotiable but need to sell by March 31st so your ticket will arrive in advance of the festival. Will send via registered post and you can pay to Paypal account if that makes you feel more comfortable.

Honest seller - I love music festivals and am a loyal Splendour in the Grass and Big Day Out festival goer (Australian festivals). Unfortunately my plans to take 2 weeks off to go to Coachella and then road trip around California, Vegas, Grand Canyon, San Fran etc were shattered when the arrogant n snobby director of my workplace decided to pull rank. Try justifying a dirty wild 3 day music festival to a wine and cheese connoisseur. If I didn't need a job to pay for future travel plans I would be out of there before you could say Dre! lol

Anyway, like i said, price neg. not sure how to pm on here but u can also email me at lauren.lolly.12@hotmail.com

I hope you have the opportunity to have the fun I can't... better than a wasted ticket.

I also have 5 nights accommodation available at lake cahuilla if interested.

Cheers,
Loz