Thread: Looking for Carpool Buddy Back to LAX Leaving at 3am Weekend I Monday, Car+Driver Set

Default Looking for Carpool Buddy Back to LAX Leaving at 3am Weekend I Monday, Car+Driver Set

Hello!

I need to catch a 6:38am flight from LAX back to SFO on Monday morning. I've managed to get a deal with Fernie for 200 per person, but he needs at least 2 people before he will make the trip, so I'm looking for someone who also really really needs to catch an early flight home from LA. Text me at 510 213 3227 if you are interested! Alternatively, if anyone has any suggestions for how I can securely make my flight (need to catch a class back home or I'll get a C), in a cheaper manner, but leaving at the same time (Super shuttle leaves at like 1:30), let me know! Or if anyone is carpooling at the same time, would REALLY LOVE TO JOIN. Um, if it matters, I'm a college senior girl and um happy and a unsloppy drunk, so it'll be okay even if i'm drunk for the ride back to LA :P

Yours,
    Yuner

Lurker

Default Re: Looking for Carpool Buddy Back to LAX Leaving at 3am Weekend I Monday, Car+Driver

Honestly - $200 per person for a shuttle is WAY too much. Seeing you at all cost cannot afford to miss your 6am flight and will have to leave the grounds at 3am, I'd just rent a car for the whole time when you get in at LAX on Friday. Looking at prices, I'd have to pay about $170 for the whole weekend, and that includes all insurances and the first tank of gas. Plus, you'lld definitely find ride buddies for the LAX-to-Coachella drive out, making this an even better option.