Thread: One Weekend One GA Pass For Sale At Face Value

Default One Weekend One GA Pass For Sale At Face Value

I want to sell the pass to someone who is a true fan. I, myself, am a 9 year veteran and have an extra pass.
    Will sell at face value of $300 (actually rounding down a few dollars).
    Will not trade so please don't ask.
    I live in south Orange County and will sell to someone who can come to my house in the next few days and pick it up. I will hand you the pass and you will hand me $300 cash. If you are the paranoid type, I will be happy to show you the receipt showing that I purchased it. Please don't ask if I can ship it.

In order to assure that a deserving, true fan gets the pass I am going to handle it like this:
    Please post in a few sentences the reason why you want the ticket.
    Please don't PM me. I want to keep the process fair and transparent.
    Please don't offer me extra money or some other favor. I want to be a nice guy and truly sell it at face value.
    At about noon on Saturday (PDT) i will post the name of the party that I will sell the ticket to. I will ask that individual to PM me with his/her phone number. Then I'll call and work out the transfer arrangements. If for some reason I don't hear from the party by Saturday evening, I may move on and pick another person.

Happy Coachella to All!

Default Re: One Weekend One GA Pass For Sale At Face Value

i have been wanting to go to coachella for so long but i never had the chance to go.
    this year i really want to go because weekend 1 falls on the weekend of my birthday.
    not only does it fall on my birthday weekend but a few of my favorite bands are going to be there.
    i have never been to any concert before in my life but i am hoping coachella will be my first one.
    i have been looking for a coachella pass since january and so far i have had no luck.
    also, all of my friends are going and i dont really want to spend my birthday weekend alone.
    so please get back to me. thank you. -mary

Hi! I saw your post about selling a pass! What you are selling is literally exactly what I need. I have been going to Coachella since I was 13, so for 4 years. Me and my friends are super excited and are camping for the first time this year. Unfortunately, we have no luck finding me a passable id for the camping id check, and I do not have enough money to buy a fake id(I also do not want to get in trouble with the law by having one in my possession.) So our plan has changed a little bit. My friend wants to go up on Thursday and check into our camping spot with her sister, who does not have a pass, and I would meet them on Friday so I can skip the whole camping id check. I know you've probably gotten plenty of offers but if you sold my friends sister your pass you definitely wouldn't regret it. We all love Coachella and the 3 of us have been going together for 4 years now, this would be the 5th! The reason my friends sister couldn't get her ticket is because she was at work during the ticket sale and my prepaid card couldn't go over $700, so we couldn't buy her one. You would be a lifesaver if you sold me this ticket, you have no idea how much of a hassle you would save. If I can't go then none of us can, and that would be devastating, i'm sure you understand what I mean. We all live in south Orange County as well, so meeting up wouldn't be a problem. We will meet you anywhere that is convenient for you. Please get back to me ASAP and thank you for taking your time to read this, I really appreciate it.

**Sorry I pm'ed this to you ignore that! And sorry for making this such a long message, thank you for considering me as an option!

i deserve it because i have 400 dollars.

I am posting on behalf of my dear friend Krunchy. He is a resident of Yosemite National Park and is a giver, a gentleman, and a beastly consumer of premium tequilas. He shares a birthday with Rick James, and has a golden mane of hair that is akin to a lion. Each year, our group attends the festival, and rages with impassioned and unrivaled fervor. Although, despite our forts, and domes, and Dead Baby on a stick, we are disheartened because our Krunchy lives in the woods, and doesn't have continual access to the interwebz. I have taken it upon myself to procure a pass for the chap, but have been plagued by swindlers, scalpers, and shifty scalawags. If you, kind Veteran, were to bestow this pass upon us, we humble underclassmen will be forever indebted to you.

This is us in Yosemite, having a few laughs. Krunchy is on the far right (not the bald creeper in the back).

Hello there,
    I don't really have much of a sob story to tell, but I do have some sort of story. My boyfriend and I decided that we wanted to go to Coachella as soon as we saw the line-up, before it never seemed like an option since we were always low on cash, but we found some money (some how) and wanted to make this whole trip an anniversary trip. This would be our first most amazing Coachella, because we have been working and going to school full time for the past 2 years without really treating ourselves, so what the hell, why not? Now, if I were to get this ticket it would be the biggest relief you could give me because like others, we have a budget and finding tickets at close to face value is a bitch. I have spent so much time on this site/craigslist(every city in the west coast)/ebay/reddit just waiting for an opportunity to find a good value for a ticket. I have seen every scam there was come my way, and I was even scammed recently! But I did it through paypal, and they are helping me out, the seller never sent me my ticket, so now I have to wait til the 30th to get my money back. So now, there is my story. And thanks a lot for what you're doing, good karma will come your way.
    Coachella - '12 --- Lollapalooza - '08 --- Sasquatch - '06, '09, '10, '11
    Friday: M83 : Explosions in the Sky : Amon Tobin
    Saturday: Radiohead : Flying Lotus : tune-yards : Childish Gambino : The Shins : Jeff Mangum : Godspeed You! Black Emperor : SBTRKT
    Sunday: Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg : DJ Shadow : At the Drive-In : Beats Antique : The Weeknd : Girl Talk :

Quote Originally Posted by marycasado View Post
    i have been wanting to go to coachella for so long but i never had the chance to go.
    this year i really want to go because weekend 1 falls on the weekend of my birthday.
    not only does it fall on my birthday weekend but a few of my favorite bands are going to be there.
    i have never been to any concert before in my life but i am hoping coachella will be my first one.
    i have been looking for a coachella pass since january and so far i have had no luck.
    also, all of my friends are going and i dont really want to spend my birthday weekend alone.
    so please get back to me. thank you. -mary
    Prove it
    06', 07', 08', 09', 10', 11', 12', 13'

Hey. Me and do one other my friends also have passes to weekend one. I'm looking for a pass for a roommate whole will introduce us my to the new music; he lost logged on too pretty late in the game. I would love to expand my mates going to the group that going the into new music in the first place, let me know if some passes are still available.

Going to weekend 1, already two weekend passes obtained, hoping for two more.

Braden

Everything would be in its right place if this man was near

prove what?

I wish i had a ticket for everyone, but unfortunately i have just one.
    Mary, I'll be happy to sell the ticket to you.
    Please PM me with your home phone number.

Best wishes to all!

Ticket is sold.