Thread: Week 2 wristband, car camping, car companion parking pass and medium locker at cost

Default Week 2 wristband, car camping, car companion parking pass and medium locker at cost

Have a friend with all the above for weekend 2 at cost since he is having some health issues and cannot make it:-( Anyone out there need weekend 2???

Default Re: Week 2 wristband, car camping, car companion parking pass and medium locker at co

How many passes do you have?

Default Re: Week 2 wristband, car camping, car companion parking pass and medium locker at co

Only 1 and I believe it may be taken...just waiting for the other persons info.

how much are you selling for?

The wristband, car camping and car companion passes are $432 total and that was the layaway price and the locker is $54.00

If the deal ends up not going through and this becomes available again, please let me know! Thank you!

I also have a Weekend 2 GA pass available for $390 if anyone is interested!! No car camping pass included. Message me or email at bryn311@gmail.com if interested.

I also have two weekend 2 passes with shuttle combo for sale! email me for details: aliceholic [AT] gmail.com

The passes that this thread was trying to sell are gone!