Thread: Question about Wristbands and Camping Passes Linked With

Default Question about Wristbands and Camping Passes Linked With

If we have a guy in our group who has a wristband and bought the camping pass are linked together and he is going to be late to our group. Can we swap out his wrist band for mine and be able to use the camping pass? Do they check id for the camping pass or is it as long as you have the wristband associated with it?

Default Re: Question about Wristbands and Camping Passes Linked With

That is right. i bought an extra on the secondary market and had to exchange one of my wristbands for the one that matched the camping.

Default Re: Question about Wristbands and Camping Passes Linked With

Quote Originally Posted by ajfeb87 View Post
    If we have a guy in our group who has a wristband and bought the camping pass are linked together and he is going to be late to our group. Can we swap out his wrist band for mine and be able to use the camping pass? Do they check id for the camping pass or is it as long as you have the wristband associated with it?
    The FAQs don't say anything about having to match ID. It just says one of the wristbands linked to it has to match the camping pass. You should be able to swap with your friend and be fine.

This is one of the many reasons I am glad I am going Weekend 2. Hopefully all of this clusterf*** will be worked out and reported by then.