Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coachella Community. Did YOU update?

Default Re: Coachella Community. Did YOU update?

I know I rule. Now only Friday is similiar to yours, so nvmd. I am hoping Rage is the last set of the night on Sunday and no one I like is playing opposite so we can get the hell out. That is going to be one fuckstorm after their set ends.

I bought my tickets from a Coachella board member (at face) (god bless him) and so I don't think I have a registration code.

but anyway my request is that you schedule Rage and RHCP at the same time. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    I bought my tickets from a Coachella board member (at face) (god bless him) and so I don't think I have a registration code.

but anyway my request is that you schedule Rage and RHCP at the same time. thank you.
    ...but they're on different days, silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    ...but they're on different days, silly.
    I know that. and I think you know I know that. ya know?

I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

Quote Originally Posted by devachan View Post
    Your lists are the same as mine except Saturday. I hoooope this happens for us. My biggest worry is Placebo and Air conflicting.
    That's also the one on Sunday I'm worried about.

I updated mine, again.
    "Yeah chicks go nuts for that... the male camel toe."
    "Yea yea! The camel tail."

I think Placebo and Manu Chao will conflict more than Air and Placebo. Unless Air closes the main then we got problems if Placebo closes outdoor.

I know I rule. Now only Friday is similiar to yours, so nvmd. I am hoping Rage is the last set of the night on Sunday and no one I like is playing opposite so we can get the hell out. That is going to be one fuckstorm after their set ends.
    Don't count on it. I have a feeling Explosions in the Sky will go on in the Mojave sometime between 9 and 11pm.

Talking Re: Coachella Community. Did YOU update?

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    I'm really disappointed to see soooooo many regulars from here, vets if you will, who never bothered to update their micrommunity profile for 2007.

http://community.coachella.com/

You do realize that we can see what bands you are most looking forward to see? and that info may sway avoiding scheduling conflicts?

But no, you don't care at all.

thanks,
    PF
    I'm sending a PM right now. I forgot my password and I originally entered a bogus birthday.

i would like to keep my original profile if all possible.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

I updated but I had to make my name Idlevalarie because it wouldn't let me sign up with full on idle because of the whole buzznet account thing.
    television on the radio? or is there a band called television

I made the mistake of buying my tickets in person and now I'm excluded from the micro community.It's enough to possibly make me cry.

How do you change what city you live in? I moved.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    please PM me so i can fix
    [/B]
    I don't PM usually, and I am having some difficulties with setting it up.

I had a separate problem where my email address has changed, and it's not possible to update my current community account, which was created last year (received an email confirmation from Coachella on this).

Fortunately, I have new codes from this year's tickets, but I really didn't want to have to create a second account --- only to have a valid email associated with it... but I saved some $$$ on tickets this year, and I want to see the pre-sale email next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    I'd rather see my own gruesome rape and subsequent beheading than see Rammstein.

I updated my list.
    The Nightwatchman is incorrectly labeled as "Night Watchman" just to let you know.
    On Friday, I dont want a mid-day Gogol Bordello/Peeping Tom conflict.
    On Saturday, I dont want a Chili Peppers/MSTRKRFT conflict. Also keeping The Nightwatchman free will be nice. Considering I will be missing wo ever is playing while he is on.
    Then on Sunday, I have a horrible feeling Placebo will start on the outdoor stage, while Manu Chao is finishing on the mainstage, and they will end somewhere near the beginning of Rages set. And I wil be at the front for Manu Chao and Rage, so I would miss the entire Placebo set
    Those are my concerns and worries about conflicts. If any/all could be avoided, that would be amazing. However, I cant be too greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    Don't count on it. I have a feeling Explosions in the Sky will go on in the Mojave sometime between 9 and 11pm.
    I'm not counting on it. That would suck if EITS are in the Mojave. I always pictured them on the Outdoor.

I wish there was a way to request more gates in the corral be opened upon the end of each day. But I have some faith they will have this stuff under control along with the traffic problems.

you guys are so whipped...

the scheduling of this festival has nothing to do with your profile on a website... at all... in anyway... whatsoever

Do you have confirmation of this assertion?

Banned

Wait, so if you got your tickets from the Glasshouse, then you're assed out in regards to this micromunnity business?

Wack.

E

Do you have confirmation of this assertion?
    just think about this... is psychic friend going to make the set times... no offense or anything.

honestly she has you jumping through hoops

Banned

Look, JoeTurd. She is closer to those that will "make the set times" then your sorry ass, so why don't you STFU, imbecile.

E

man... all she is is a website manager... does anyone know her actual occupation? sure maybe someone higher up tips her off on ticket sales and stuff like that to tell all you guys... so what? shes not going to sit down with goldenvoice and put together a set list.

all im saying is i would't waste my time making a profile of your wishlist for set times in hopes that she is going to tell the guys way up there that DeltaSigChi4 really wants to see blah blah and blah blah so if its okay with you we should probably honor his request.

Banned

She could EASILY submit a basic list of so-so and so-so cannot conflict, because 97% of our online community has them listed in their top three for that day. You forget that this website is the only way for GV to actually get a pulse on what festival goers are thinking. You forget that it takes all of a minute to put your preferences down for each day, a lot less than it takes to bicker over if she has any "real powers" according to JoeClark5.

E

i think goldenvoice might have some idea on what bands people are going to want to see. its kind of what they do.

by all means sit around all day listening to a web admin. but you do realize that your 97% of your online is under 5000 people. of these almost 5000 only 2000 are active. do you honestly think that they are going to listen to less than 4% of all atendee's wishes? im pretty sure goldenvoice has a very good idea of a set list and arnt going to waste time looking at pointless internet polls of some 2000 peoples favorite bands... sorry dude

Banned

I don't sit around doing anything all day, but it appears like you're ready to do just that in your undying quest to discredit PF.

Good luck.

E

Yeah, Goldenvoice doesn't pay attention to the board at all. Paul Tollett didn't call Menik on the phone because of his posts, and he didn't know Tessa when he met her from her posts. Exactly. Psychic Friend's just a web manager. She hasn't worked with the original founders of Goldenvoice since the beginning of Goldenvoice or anything like that. You're right bud.
    television on the radio? or is there a band called television

Quote Originally Posted by JoeClark5 View Post
    i think goldenvoice might have some idea on what bands people are going to want to see. its kind of what they do.

by all means sit around all day listening to a web admin. but you do realize that your 97% of your online is under 5000 people. of these almost 5000 only 2000 are active. do you honestly think that they are going to listen to less than 4% of all atendee's wishes? im pretty sure goldenvoice has a very good idea of a set list and arnt going to waste time looking at pointless internet polls of some 2000 peoples favorite bands... sorry dude
    Well, we are the ones that come back every year, as opposed to filler fans only there to see a headliner and then never appear again, so our opinions do matter to some degree.

do you honestly think that they are going to listen to less than 4% of all atendee's wishes? im pretty sure goldenvoice has a very good idea of a set list and arnt going to waste time looking at pointless internet polls of some 2000 peoples favorite bands... sorry dude
    It's called a focus group. It's quite common.

The world is out to get you Joe.

The world is out to get you Joe. The world is full of conniving liars out to mislead you. That must be it.

Banned

It's okay guys.

Delta handled it.

*mutters: bunch of Johnny-come-latelys :

E