Thread: Looking for 5 (five) Weekend 1 GA passes. Cash in hand in Los Angeles

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Looking for 5 (five) Weekend 1 GA passes. Cash in hand in Los Angeles

Hi All,

I'm looking for 5 GA passes for Weekend 1. I have cash on hand to pay for them, or I can transfer to paypal if you can't meet me in person. I'm in Los Angeles, Studio City area specifically, but I can meet pretty much anywhere around LA.

I got my ticket and camping pass presale, but my out of town friends weren't sure they could go until around general sales opened, and you know how that went. Our budget is $400 per ticket, though if a Coachellan was looking for a worthy home for tickets they can't put to use and not looking for a profit, that would be much appreciated as well. Basically we're trying not to spend more than 2k on them in total.

I'm firm on the $400 limit, and not running around scared yet as ticket prices seem to be dropping, so only message me if you can fit this budget. Message me on gchat or email me pbobattaq@gmail.com

Help these boys get back to Coachella!

Happy Coachella and see the rest of you in 22 days!

Default Re: Looking for 5 (five) Weekend 1 GA passes. Cash in hand in Los Angeles

Thank you for the responses so far! If there are any other people in LA to make this easy, let me know, otherwise I might have some new friends in Vancouver. Also, this is the 8mm film from last year in the camp grounds
    http://www.facebook.com/video/video....if_t=video_tag
    Not sure if you'll be able to see that if you're not friends with me, but hopefully you can. Happy Coachella!

Default Re: Looking for 5 (five) Weekend 1 GA passes. Cash in hand in Los Angeles

HI,
    I Have 2 Wkend 1 tix with shuttle for sale. Want them? I was selling them for $1000....I'm in SD.

I'm in OC and will be there Thursday night

I have (1) weekend 1 wrist band with shuttle pass, $400 obo. mroy5477@yahoo.com email me

i am in west LA. I have two tickets and one camping pass that i will sell you for face value. that way you would have an extra camping space?? (but still need to find three more tix)
    mark (three one zero) six one four seven seven zero six

LURKER'S EVERYWHERE!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!