Thread: 2 People To Share Palm Desert Condo We've Rented + Optional Hire Care From LAX Wknd 1

Lurker

Cool 2 People To Share Palm Desert Condo We've Rented + Optional Hire Care From LAX Wknd 1

We have rented a condo at The Palm Desert Resort and Country Club for 4 nights from Thursday April 12th until midday Monday 16th. We're looking for 2 people in their mid 20's-30's to share the condo and split the cost.

The Condo - $175 TOTAL per night plus $85 cleaning fee and $300 refundable damage deposit. Works out to be $196.25 per person for 4 nights (that's less than $50 per person per night!!) plus $75 refundable deposit each.
    Really nice 2 bedroom (w/ queen beds), 2 bathroom holiday condo. Access to all resort pools, spas, golf, tennis, HD TV in lounge, TV's in bedrooms, WIFI, free phone. And you don't have to camp in that damn heat or line up for showers (both of which I've done).

The Ride - if you need it - est. total cost $200 (including fuel, & we hope insurance!), so $50 each if there's 4 of us
    Mid-size hire car, pick up at LAX Thursday night, return to LAX Monday night. We will be driving, but we're happy to stop for supplies (within reason) and also do grocery/ booze/ shopping runs throughout the stay. Will be stopping at Outlet Malls on way back to LAX Monday afternoon.

Us
    Him (28yo on his 2nd Chella) and me (31yo female on her 3rd) are good friends who live in Vancouver, BC . We are respectful adults, that know how to have fun, without ruining other people's vibe. We have a bunch of other friends going too but staying elsewhere/ camping.

You
    Respectful individuals who won't smoke in or around the house, will clean up after themselves, and are not into crazy-level partying. Do your own thing, or hang out with us. Whatever. Just don't be a douchebag.

If you are interested please PM me with some info about yourselves, and we'll go from there.
    Last edited by ReeJay; 03-23-2012 at 06:31 PM. Reason: To cut it down!

Default Re: 2 People To Share Palm Desert Condo We've Rented + Optional Hire Care From LAX Wk

Wow you guys sound like a lot of fun, no ones gonna want to hangout with you after reading this...cunt
    You are the doucebags

Default Re: 2 People To Share Palm Desert Condo We've Rented + Optional Hire Care From LAX Wk

Hello! I'm replying for my friend. His account is being stubborn and can't reply.

He wanted to say that he is very interested in the offer.

His name is cesar.

His number is 240.461.6552. And his email is cesareperdomo@gmail.com.

This is a link to his Flickr account. He goes every year.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/cesareperdomo/sets/

Thank you!