Thread: Trade my 2 Wknd 1 GA Festival Passes w/ camping for 2 Wkend 1 GA Festival w/ shuttle

Lurker

Default Trade my 2 Wknd 1 GA Festival Passes w/ camping for 2 Wkend 1 GA Festival w/ shuttle

My buddy from Australia sold me his 2 GA tickets with car camping for Weekend 1 because he can't make it over. Fantastic, but after the 4hr 20min lineup for showers on Day 2 of 2010, I will NEVER camp at a festival again.

I am looking to swap my 2 tickets for 2 with shuttle pass/es (preferably for the Tennis Garden) as I know car camping passes can only be used with the festival passes (wristbands) which they were purchased with.

I arrive from LA late Thursday night, so will collect the passes from Will Call as early as possible on Friday morning. We would need to meet, trade and then you would go find your camping spot. It's no biggie if I can't find a swap - worst case scenario is I waste a car camping spot and have to fork out for 2 shuttle passes - but if I can solve it without further $$$, I'll be stoked.

Rant over.

Lurker

Default Re: Trade my 2 Wknd 1 GA Festival Passes w/ camping for 2 Wkend 1 GA Festival w/ shut

I have an extra shuttle pass for the tennis garden that I will not be using because I'm the only one of my friends who bought one, willing to sell it at "face" value

Default Re: Trade my 2 Wknd 1 GA Festival Passes w/ camping for 2 Wkend 1 GA Festival w/ shut

Hi ReeJay, I've sent you a PM please reply! Thanks

Lurker

I have one Weekend 1 GA+Shuttle pass wanting to trade for a GA+camping pass for weekend 1

I have 2 GA festival passes for weekend 2 plus 200$-300$ willing to add for the trade. contact me back asap.

Have you traded your car camping passes yet? I am looking for 1 or 2 car camping passes for Weekend 1 and I have two GA passes that I can trade. Let me know (katelyn.byrom@gmail.com)

Sorta a joke, but not really- I can trade you even and throw in my unused solar shower. I have two of them, and it's super awesome.