Thread: WEEKEND 1: Space for 1 - 3 people to share awesome place with (Villa Marriott) !

Lurker

Exclamation WEEKEND 1: Space for 1 - 3 people to share awesome place with (Villa Marriott) !

Hello everybody!

Still looking for a place to stay at during WEEKEND 1?
    Great! ...since I am looking for YOU to share this place with: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel...-the-enclaves/
    It fits 4 people and the more we are - the cheaper this great place is going to be for each and everyone of us.

Marriott's Desert Springs Villas is a prestigious vacation mecca made popular by those who enjoy style and elegance. The beautiful apartments feature fully equipped kitchens, formal living & dining areas, private balconies, and washer/dryer. While staying at the villas, enjoy many amenities including seven on-site pools, a fitness center, and more.

Interested?

- private message me ;-) ....great pricing!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best
    Esther

Default Re: WEEKEND 1: Space for 1 - 3 people to share awesome place with (Villa Marriott) !

It fits 4? I got 13 into one of those one year.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

Lurker

Default Re: WEEKEND 1: Space for 1 - 3 people to share awesome place with (Villa Marriott) !

Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    It fits 4? I got 13 into one of those one year.
    Really?! Ooh wow. That means plenty of room, everyone! ;-)

If you have one of the villas with a kitchen then you'll have a ton of room. Just get people to bring sleeping bags. If you have one of the large double units then you'll have a king bed, double sofa bed and two other double beds.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

Lurker

So who's in? If that's what people are up for - we can make it a big group, too. Fine with any solution, just trying to cover costs and am in to share this with a bunch of nice people of yous, too! ;-))

Lurker

Hey me and friend are pretty interested. Were college kids from san diego. Can you send me some prices? Thanks.

Lurker

Hello dear,

great to hearing from you!
    Actually it is 250 USD per person per night, but I want to offer this to you at 100 USD a night per person at my own risk (--> 300 USD / person for the whole thing)

In case we'll find a couple more people to share the package with --> cheaper ;-)
    What do you think?

Happy regards,
    Esther

Lurker

Who else wants come and join us at this really awesome place? Looking forward to hearing from you! ;-)