Thread: Got my Car Camping Pass but not my wristband??

Default Got my Car Camping Pass but not my wristband??

So I got an email confirmation saying that the package will be delivered on friday 3/16. When I opened it all I got was the Camping pass..Is this normal?

Is this the real life?

Wondering if anybody had the same problem

Default Re: Got my Car Camping Pass but not my wristband??

Me. I have 2 ticket orders and 2 car camping orders. All I've received so far is one car camping pass. I've tried to call, but never have the time to wait on hold that long...

I read somewhere that they will be shipped separately so hopefully that's the case..I just want my wristband already!

hmmm does your frontgate account page say all have been shipped? hey you might also get two packages!

Same thing happened to me. Ordered wristbands in June pre-sale, added car camping in January. Camping pass arrived last week - still no email about my wristbands for Weekend 1. Called them and they said even though the orders are linked, they were processed separately. No answer when I asked why was the newer order was sent first and why it cost $25 to "ship" me an envelope with a sticker in it hahahahaha.

My other order still shows "not sent yet" on the order status page...patiently waiting.....in Vancouver

How soon can I call to start bitching about only having my car camping sticker? All my friends have their wristbands already.

I'd call asap

Just called and homeboy said I should be getting another email with a tracking number by Wednesday. So glad I called!

That's a good sign - I'm in the same boat but I'll wait until after Wednesday to bug them again.....

Quote Originally Posted by mjake07 View Post
    Same thing happened to me. Ordered wristbands in June pre-sale, added car camping in January. Camping pass arrived last week - still no email about my wristbands for Weekend 1. Called them and they said even though the orders are linked, they were processed separately. No answer when I asked why was the newer order was sent first and why it cost $25 to "ship" me an envelope with a sticker in it hahahahaha.

My other order still shows "not sent yet" on the order status page...patiently waiting.....in Vancouver
    This is exactly my story. Down to the city. I emailed them and their first reply said to wait until the end of the month before bugging them again. I replied that that didn't work for me considering shipping delays and they said wait til Friday. I'm giving it until Wednesday, because if it doesn't ship by Friday I'm gonna have to put 'em at will call, and you better believe I'll fight for that shipping fee to be refunded.

I have a feeling that adding the camping pass makes the order look like it isn't complete and this is why they haven't shipped, but they won't admit that their billing system is inherently flawed. Have you noticed that your receipt for your layaway passes still says you owe them for your Feb. 1 payment even though you made that payment the day you added camping?

haha..my order receipt just shows "order total $0.00. Would have been nice to have the last payments show up at least in case I ever need to prove it - but I did get a receipt for the car camping so I guess I'm all good. I'm flying down on Apr 11, so I'm thinking it has to be started shipping by the 29th or so, or I'm in trouble. My car camping pass took 7 days from the time the first email from UPS. Check this - my friends package - they got an email on March 6th (day afer me) and their package got all the way to Redmond WA, then there was a "sorting error" and all of a suddent the package was in Arizona and being re-shipped from Phoenix. It's back in Redmond as of this morning....should be here Wed I'm guessing - so that's 15 days total.

Hope it goes well - last year they kept telling me to be paitent and I ended up at the Tennis Gardens picking up my passes and passes for friends flying in the next day...it was quick but still kinda sucked.

Good luck to everyone waiting!!!

ORDER TOTAL $0.00
    DELIVERY INFORMATION
    UPS Global
    All festival passes, camping decals, and shuttle and parking passes will be shipped out in March 2012. Signature will be required.

Woo hoo! Woke up this morning to an email from Frontgate/UPS about my order being submitted for shipping.....March 27 estimated delivery.....still crossing fingers Why can't it be April right now?

Ya I sent an email and they said they are being shipped separately..just waiting for my email confirmation that I haven't received yet lol

And I thought since we pre-saled we would get them first :/

Quote Originally Posted by mjake07 View Post
    Woo hoo! Woke up this morning to an email from Frontgate/UPS about my order being submitted for shipping.....March 27 estimated delivery.....still crossing fingers Why can't it be April right now?
    LOL, me too!

Must be Vancouver's day UPS updated to show package leaving Austin tonight....it's in motion...I like it

Our passes are on the same truck.

Came home from work today, and within like 10 mins, there was a UPS guy at my door - UPS site said delivery updated until end of day tomorrow....NICE.....all contents here and undamaged....very happy ;0

You get yours today too emptyfox?

7 days of work left......not that I'm counting....

Coachella 09, 10, 11, 12

I did indeed! They are B-E-A-UTIFUL! I'm so pumped!. We leave in 10 days!

Are you driving down too?

I'm happy for you guys but I still haven't received mine lol

and I contacted them 3x!

That sucks jae_nl. I know how frustrating it is! have faith though, they will come!

We're not driving...well, we're flying from LA and driving in from there. You know anyone in Vancouver who needs La Quinta line shuttle passes? Tryng to sell our 4, but no idea how to make it happen to people outside Vancouver...

Hello, has everyone received confirmation of shipment already???? I am still waiting on my wristbands and I was told by front gate that my confirmation email would be received by today but still nothing. I have my car camping which I added on to my payment plan order in January. It's coming up and it's stressing me out.
    Woodjulikesumkawfee?

You best believe I'd be on the phone with them today tomatonionswag. Shipping to Toronto is gonna take like a week. They need to get on that shit ASAP.

mjake, unfortunately all of the people I know that are going are camping, sorry.

I've called them a few times and they keep giving me the run around. "Wristbands are still being pressed and you should receive an email by this Saturday" which I haven't received. ARRGGH WTF!!! IS ANYONE ELSE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT???? What the hell is going on?? Gonna call right away.
    Woodjulikesumkawfee?

Finally got mine : )