Thread: Weekend ONE (1) - LA/OC to Coachella on Thursday April 12th very EARLY

Lightbulb Weekend ONE (1) - LA/OC to Coachella on Thursday April 12th very EARLY

I have 2 open spots

I will be leaving @ 5:00am Thursday (April 12) morning to make sure I get a good car camping spot so I don't have to walk miles and bypass all traffic. I already have 1 of the 3 spots reserved.

My friend and I are both very chill unless you try to destroy us then we will judo-chop your faces!! I have a facebook too so if you want to make sure i'm normal i'm fine with that!

Message me ASAP to be our CARPOOL partners. Also, anyone arriving at LAX/Burbank Airport/John Wayne/Ontario airport, I'll be glad to pick you up early since I'm leaving early .

If I was rich I wouldn't ask, but I would require some $$ since heavy loads waste more gas. So HIT ME UP COCHELLIANS!
    Last edited by KORNfed; 04-05-2012 at 08:21 AM.

Default Re: Weekend ONE (1) - LA/OC to Coachella on Thursday April 12th very EARLY

How's the body lookin?

Default Re: Weekend ONE (1) - LA/OC to Coachella on Thursday April 12th very EARLY

The BODY of my CAR is fabluous!! Thanks for asking.

Lurker

Damn, why so early? I'm a girl who also needs a ride but I have class. shit, oh well.

I'm meeting up with another car group and they wanna get the closest spot an I wanna be next to them lol. *They did it last year so I'm trusting their judgment in leaving butt ass early haha.

hi, Im a student at uci in need of a ride. the time seems too early, but then again its a kind offering of you to even offering. I'm kinda intrested Im a 19 year old, respectful, nice, down to earth girl(: What day and time would you come back?

I know it sounds crazy! But i'm meeting up with another car group and they are getting there butt early so i gotta do the same. I do plan on leaving the area on Monday, most likely afternoon time. Enough time to let me get some sleep for the drive back .

Quote Originally Posted by KORNfed View Post
    I will be leaving @ 5:00am Thursday morning to make sure I get a good car camping spot so I don't have to walk miles and bypass all traffic. I would prefer to take two people for the CARPOOLCHELLA prizes that we all can possibly win!! !
    isn't carpoolchella only for the day parkers.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    isn't carpoolchella only for the day parkers.
    Huumm..I have no idea, but you are probably right since you've been on the boards for 5 years lol. Either way, I still have room for 2 more but still leaving at that time .
    Last edited by KORNfed; 04-05-2012 at 08:22 AM.

actually, looks like they do do it for campers.

"a SECRET SPOTTER will be out at the parking and camping entrances watching people drive in."

hum..well i guess i wont know for sure until i get there lol. They didn't specify what camping either.

So uhhhhh. How's the female body lookin.

By partners do you mean you and your lover?
    Whascraxing with a third male "partner"?
    PM me if you want to ride the goat.

Srsly

I'm allergic to goats and anything associated with them haha..and the female body anatomy is slightly hotter then the males.

I see where your going with this...I'm not into Korn anyways so we prob would not be able to haz sexy time.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I see where your going with this...I'm not into Korn anyways so we prob would not be able to haz sexy time.
    Awe boo..all I do is have sex to KORN..maybe when I don't like KORN anymore we can haz sexy goat time haha!!

I Munch zeebox like a champ. I fit in well with coochella

Did you happen to pick up my "free box of terrible music" last year in the camp grounds?

Bahahahhah
    I caught that sick as Skrilhecks slot. Homie was throwing down da sik azz dubstizzle and I shit you not bro, Jon Dee came out and laid it down. Sick dub step breaux.

Korn in the Sahara tent was one of the most confusing moves ever. EVER
    Last edited by Mugwog; 03-22-2012 at 02:07 PM.

What? I'm confused with you!

2 spots now instead of 1 .
    Bleh bleh bleh.