Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Weather Watch

Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

If you weekend 2 people think that I'm gonna climb up on my roof again just to check my nipples for any change of weather report, you're out of your fucking minds.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Let's just call it how it was. Friday was miserably cold and windy and wet. The wind is what really killed. I got pretty sick, I talked to someone working the campgrounds and a lot of people were getting sick. Many didn't pack for the cold. fanfarlo on Sunday morning made some comment along the lines of them selling 6,000 dollars worth of Fanfarlo hoodies between Friday and Saturday night.

I'm going to fucking melt
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceArthur32 View Post
    what happens if someone makes a masturbation while i dancing so fast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Ohh are you laughing Lithium??! You are soooo cool. You know so much more than everyone else don't you? Nerd.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbellingham View Post
    Thanks for your comment, Major Asshole (Lithium )

Weekend One weather was PERFECT. Anyone who says otherwise either needs a cheeseburger or sweater.

100 degrees is more in line with tradition. I'm all about tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by cansei de ser sexme View Post
    100 degrees is more in line with tradition. I'm all about tradition.
    thats what edmund burke said and he's dead...watch urself this week :/

Quote Originally Posted by Aphxtwinin View Post
    Weekend One weather was PERFECT. Anyone who says otherwise either needs a cheeseburger or sweater.
    Or, new EZ Up framework from what I saw in the campground after Friday night. Hopefully nobody lost their only form of shelter to the wind that blew on Friday night, and kudos to those who dropped their EZ ups down low to prevent anymore damage or risk in the campground. Due to our last minute change of camping plans and all the tent stake nonsense on Thursday in the searches, I'm thankful we live close because I can't really say whether or not teepees can fly, and I certainly didn't want to find out. I know the rest of the weekend was gorgeous, but I know the campers had to be freezing their asses off at night, and were probably not in the normal rush to get out of their tents in the AM.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggly View Post
    thats what edmund burke said and he's dead...watch urself this week :/
    I'm not trying to shame other people that liked last weekend cause they didnt get the true experience or anything.... I'm just saying that I'm a fan of tradition when it comes to things like Coachella so I will personally enjoy the weather. 'Tis all.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphxtwinin View Post
    Sunday weather was PERFECT. Anyone who says otherwise either needs a cheeseburger or sweater.
    Fixed.
    COACHELLA 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

I dont mind it being a little hot. In AZ one must cope and coexist with the heat
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Stickjohn View Post
    Yikes. I think the Coachella record is 109. Weather.com has 99-100-95. Look at the front moving in the next week; cooler and rain again.
    I'm okay with this. Looks like lows of 70 as well and a low of 65 on Sunday. Sounds like perfect Coachella weather to me.

As long as it doesn't get to 109!

Best Coachella weather ever for weekend 1. Just perfect. Even Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by cansei de ser sexme View Post
    I'm not trying to shame other people that liked last weekend cause they didnt get the true experience or anything.... I'm just saying that I'm a fan of tradition when it comes to things like Coachella so I will personally enjoy the weather. 'Tis all.
    yea im with u im just fuckin around. I think coachella is supposed to be hot

Quote Originally Posted by GolfWang View Post
    Best Coachella weather ever for weekend 1. Just perfect. Even Friday.
    I'm with you. Absolutely loved the weather this weekend. I liked being bundled up Friday and Saturday, and Sunday was warm enough for the Do Lab but never too hot. Just perfect.
    For your health

1) There were plenty of whores wearing next to nothing. I saw pasties and everything. I enjoyed it immensely later on in the evening when they didn't have anything to put on over themselves. Watch the news, for christsakes. It's always cool at night.

2) I only bought one or two bottles of water a day. Way down from every other year; more money to spend on other things.

3) No sunburn and much less body stench than previous years

4) No sheer exhaustion from the heat by the end of the day; more energy to run between sets

5) No wasting time in H&M tents looking for an escape from the heat; more time to watch bands

6) The ability to watch bands at the Outdoor without dying

If you think 100 is better than 85, you're either completely insane or just trying to tell yourself that you're going to love it.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    1) There were plenty of whores wearing next to nothing. I saw pasties and everything. I enjoyed it immensely later on in the evening when they didn't have anything to put on over themselves. Watch the news, for christsakes. It's always cool at night.

2) I only bought one or two bottles of water a day. Way down from every other year; more money to spend on other things.

3) No sunburn and much less body stench than previous years

4) No sheer exhaustion from the heat by the end of the day; more energy to run between sets

5) No wasting time in H&M tents looking for an escape from the heat; more time to watch bands

6) The ability to watch bands at the Outdoor without dying

If you think 100 is better than 85, you're either completely insane or just trying to tell yourself that you're going to love it.
    100% accurate
    Quote Originally Posted by Timestretch View Post
    Plus 11 dollars is a lot for Mexicans.
    Quote Originally Posted by edbangme View Post
    Swedish House Mafia: two djs and a guy who speaks english
    Quote Originally Posted by bananahambone View Post
    I guess it's like me going to some Al Queda site and being like "Hey guys. don't ask me how I know, but Bin Laden isn't really dead" And all those terrorist dudes would be like "Hey fuck head, Daft Punk is still not playing Coachella"

Stop trying to find ways to explain how Weekend 1's weather was better than it will be this weekend.

If you all felt that way then you would have absolutely hated Coachella all of the other years that you attended since it's always really hot and the sun is bright the whole time.

Rain and wind fucking sucks and you know it.

And 85 is great, but it wasn't like that on Friday was it??
    Last edited by SepaGroove; 04-16-2012 at 03:29 PM.

But with that said, I hope all of you had an awesome time. Just stop the Weekend 1 elitist shit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMagnanimous View Post
    Weather Underground projects 102, 106, 104.
    NakedChella....Oh my!
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

Never said I hated past years...I live in Arizona; saying this weekend's weather was the best in history. I was fine with the mist (it wasn't rain by any means) and the cold.

I hope you have a great time as well. That being said, stop with the Weekend 2 Trying-to-Convince-Yourself-That-You-Would-Rather-Be-in-100+-Degree-Heat shit.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

I honestly would rather be in 100 degree heat than have it be raining, windy, and in the 50's.

We should trade houses

This is just at Coachella of course. Not on an everyday basis. I live in LA so I don't mind a little heat, and I know it sounds weird but I almost look forward to that Coachella heat every year.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJ View Post
    Let's just call it how it was. Friday was miserably cold and windy and wet. The wind is what really killed. I got pretty sick, I talked to someone working the campgrounds and a lot of people were getting sick. Many didn't pack for the cold. fanfarlo on Sunday morning made some comment along the lines of them selling 6,000 dollars worth of Fanfarlo hoodies between Friday and Saturday night.
    Wet? Friday was anything/everything BUT wet. It was like the lightest drizzle ever.

Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    Wet? Friday was anything/everything BUT wet. It was like the lightest drizzle ever.
    Yes, wet. Didn't say it was a downpour. It was enough to feel coming down steadily in a few patches. But the rain was in no way the issue. Of the three factors it was the wind that killed coachella Friday. The cold was fine but when it is sapping you in the face for 3 hours straight it's lame. If you are short or in a packed crowd like the Sahara I am sure. You didn't notice much of anything just because of the heat of the crowd, but make no mistake the a majority of people were not digging the super cold windy weather Friday not. I don't know what the people on here saying the opposite were thinking.

No, I agree the wind sucked...it was fucking freezing....but it was not wet at all...two drops of water on a t-shirt does not count as rain.

Not wet. Barely a drizzle for about the length of Common People.

you guys are all pussies...it started to sprinkle friday at around 5pm for an hour or so...then it was windy, that is all...Personally i enjoyed the weather...last year i remember it being 101 on saturday and everyone hiding under their easy ups waiting for the sun to go away....this year u could go out whenever with no worry of baking in the sun...to each their own i guess lol
    2012w1
    2013w1

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by vertin View Post
    you guys are all pussies...it started to sprinkle friday at around 5pm for an hour or so...then it was windy, that is all...Personally i enjoyed the weather...last year i remember it being 101 on saturday and everyone hiding under their easy ups waiting for the sun to go away....this year u could go out whenever with no worry of baking in the sun...to each their own i guess lol
    Exactly... I didn't miss any early acts because it was too hot to go in early... Could drink all day, sit anywhere without any discomfort... Nothing better than taking Patron shots in the sun right outside sahara at 1 in the afternoon on a blanket with a lemon slushy to chase..awwwwww Coachella at 80 degrees... Try that on saturday weekend 2ers lol

From Coldchella to Hotchella!