Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Weather Watch

Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

Ha I got you on that whole sunset thing.

EWW sorry you're a 51 year old lady, now I feel bad for talking to a lady like that. Do you enjoy the music or just take your grand kids? Just wondering, not being rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    EWW sorry you're a 51 year old lady, now I feel bad for talking to a lady like that. Do you enjoy the music or just take your grand kids? Just wondering, not being rude.
    Fuck your mom.
    Weekend one up in yo ass, troll

Nice sunset, enjoy not seeing the sun at all soon.
    Rain or Shine, it's all Coachella to me.

Dickwad.

Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Grandkids??? WTF? I'd eat my young before they had grandkids! Probably something your parents should have considered.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    You guys do realize that it has been pointed out that if there is rain it probably won't be a great amount of rain no less than ten (10) times, right?
    Nope I didn't realize. Thanks troll.

Now, where were we? Ahh, yes... I believe we have an outdoor stage going up down the way. Forget about the weather because if you've got a band you really want to see, you'll weather it somehow, amirite? And, let's not kid ourselves... I'm no Michael Ivankay or Courtney when it comes to my picture taking skillz.

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

my weather app has indio as 75, 78, 85 for the weekend with some mild cloud cover and a 35% C.O.P for friday. I'm telling you guys, we'll break 90 sunday. it's coachella. it just happens. last year it was like 65 degrees in LA and 70s in the desert with wicked windstorms (I was out there from the tuesday before the festival) and then on thursday, bang. ninety degrees and sun, against the forecast. blame god/buddha/chuck norris/HAARP/commies/whatever. it happens every year and I'm cool with it.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Grandkids??? WTF? I'd eat my young before they had grandkids! Probably something your parents should have considered.
    Have you considered Stagecoach festival? More people your age and you might like the music better, now a days it's a little loud for you isn't it? So try checking out that fest instead more your seen, to be honest none of us really want to hangout with people your age...Have fun at Stagecoach I think Toby Keith will be there this year!

also HI BEV! sorry about earlier my phone died!

edit:
    oh and someone fill me since I've been awol for a year: is this riggins clown the new most-hated around here? because he's got my vote after like eight posts.
    edit the second:
    rig, I can bet you anything that beverly raves harder than you do. her campsite is also absolutely fucking sweet every year.
    Last edited by frozen pilgrim; 04-09-2012 at 07:17 PM.

old school

You guys do realize that it has been pointed out that if there is rain it probably won't be a great amount of rain no less than ten (10) times, right?
    shut up troll
    Lick an orange, it tastes like an orange. Lick a pineapple, it tastes like a pineapple. Go ahead, try it. Try some more. The strawberries taste like strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries! We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. Come along, come along.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Haha
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Have you considered Stagecoach festival? More people your age and you might like the music better, now a days it's a little loud for you isn't it? So try checking out that fest instead more your seen, to be honest none of us really want to hangout with people your age...Have fun at Stagecoach I think Toby Keith will be there this year!
    *Keep in mind that our little Shrillex acting fan here referred to me as a lady.... Age has nothing to do with that...

Have I considered Stagecoach? Sure, I used to get free passes and still have them unused, except for the year the Eagles were there. Wait. You're obviously not old enough to know who the Eagles are. Sorry. And even then I was like the only one with a glowstick and the first bo-hunk yeehaw that stomped on my foot in his pointy bug killing boots VS my Coachella stained beach thongs came close to finding that glowstick crammed up his bullriding ass. And while "none of you want to hang out with someone my age," keep in mind, you can generally find me right up front in the Sahara Tent on the right hand side... I'll show how it's done if you want to make it to 51 and still be able to enjoy the sound of loud...how's that? And I certainly won't be alone while doing it...

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

BROKENDOLL vs. riggins: Whoever wins, we lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

...the fuck? Toby Keith? Little taint knows more about Stagecoach than I care to... Go figure...

*Keep in mind that our little Shrillex acting fan here referred to me as a lady.... Age has nothing to do with that...

Have I considered Stagecoach? Sure, I used to get free passes and still have them unused, except for the year the Eagles were there. Wait. You're obviously not old enough to know who the Eagles are. Sorry. And even then I was like the only one with a glowstick and the first bo-hunk yeehaw that stomped on my foot in his pointy bug killing boots VS my Coachella stained beach things came close to finding that glowstick crammed up his bullriding ass. And while "none of you want to hang out with someone my age," keep in mind, you can generally find me right up front in the Sahara Tent on the right hand side... I'll show how it's done if you want to make it to 51 and still be able to enjoy the sound of loud...how's that?
    Actually I went that year too, I remember seeing John Fogerty and Mike Ness, Cant name a single Skrillex song, Next... I'm 26 a proper age for a Cochella attendee.

Would that be similar to "FACE?"

Actually I went that year too, I remember seeing John Fogerty and Mike Ness, Cant name a single Skrillex song, Next... I'm 26 a proper age for a Cochella attendee.
    What would you consider the proper age for spelling expert?

What would you consider the proper age for spelling expert?
    Considering you just fucked up that sentence, not 51.

Why am I sitting here arguing with someone who stills shits themselves when the sun don't shine, when I need to be preparing my God damned rain gear and drawing up dimensions for my moat? Fucktard.

Well you give up cause I just fucking owned you all over the place, I'm gonna go get drunk. I win.

Not the first asshole I've driven to drink...

I expect to see no less than pom-poms and glitter flying, don't just stand there. Now,if you'll pardon me, I've got to go gather up my Geritol infused munchies and glowsticks, or I'll be late...

Well you give up cause I just fucking owned you all over the place, I'm gonna go get drunk. I win.

Have I considered Stagecoach? Sure, I used to get free passes and still have them unused, except for the year the Eagles were there. Wait. You're obviously not old enough to know who the Eagles are. Sorry. And even then I was like the only one with a glowstick and the first bo-hunk yeehaw that stomped on my foot in his pointy bug killing boots VS my Coachella stained beach thongs came close to finding that glowstick crammed up his bullriding ass. And while "none of you want to hang out with someone my age," keep in mind, you can generally find me right up front in the Sahara Tent on the right hand side... I'll show how it's done if you want to make it to 51 and still be able to enjoy the sound of loud...how's that? And I certainly won't be alone while doing it...
    We need to heat up the age war. The majority of the young people at Coachella are totally fucking ignorant - not just of the history of music but of the entire spectrum of acts playing Coachella.

I do not understand what s happening here.

So, do you think it's gonna rain? I'm thinking of bringing my flasher trench coat. That would be fun.

I'm flying with my CSA certified arctic goretex. weighs about a quarter pound and rolls up to the size of a softball but it's wind/waterproof down to like -50c

Not the first asshole I've driven to drink...

"It was a woman who drove me to drink and I didn't have the decency to thank her."

- W. C. Fields
    Four Tet - Mohawk - 3/1
    Mac Demarco - Mohawk - 4/13