Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 95

Thread: coachella dress code

  1. #31

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    That's what I figured. Hate foot issues!

  2. #32

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    I posted this in another thread and thought it should go here too. These work out great under dresses.

    http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/fa...oryId=11678983

  3. #33

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    Lightweight sundresses are the most comfortable, breathable thing to wear at Coachella! I usually try to mix up my fashion on the first two days but by Sunday I'm at the "its fucking hot, I don't care about looking cute anymore" point and throw on a sundress. My feet have always been fine in sandals. Last year I wore Minnetonka sandals and they were super comfy! Last year it was pretty windy at night, especially on Sunday night, so bring shorts if you're worried about flashing your lady parts.

  4. #34
    Member amma_sol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    594

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    Last year i started out my weekend with jean shorts and was sooo uncomfortable. By Sunday I wore a sundress during the day with a bathing suit under and then changed to pj shots and a tank/sweatshirt at night. I gave up trying to look cute but i felt comfortable. I think what i've realized is you just don't want to have tight clothes on. If you do, make sure the material is soft and stretchy. This year i'm probably going more toward dresses and stretchy skirts with big loose tops. Comfortable over looking good. But another thing about TOMS. Remember the Polo Fields are DUSTY. If you are bringing TOMS you will have to wash them after. I washed mine on the the gentle cycle in the washer (only because i really trusted the washer) and the color faded. (I have the red pair) So if you are worried about your TOMS getting ruined or staying nice and clean... I would leave them at home.

  5. #35
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,559

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    I want to wear swim shorts but I get boners at the worst time and it's easier to hide while wearing cargo shorts.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  6. #36
    old school Goatchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,798

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    Rock out cock out.

    Don't be scared.

  7. #37
    Member ENluv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A whales vagina
    Posts
    2,097

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    Quote Originally Posted by amma_sol View Post
    Last year i started out my weekend with jean shorts and was sooo uncomfortable. By Sunday I wore a sundress during the day with a bathing suit under and then changed to pj shots and a tank/sweatshirt at night. I gave up trying to look cute but i felt comfortable. I think what i've realized is you just don't want to have tight clothes on. If you do, make sure the material is soft and stretchy. This year i'm probably going more toward dresses and stretchy skirts with big loose tops. Comfortable over looking good. But another thing about TOMS. Remember the Polo Fields are DUSTY. If you are bringing TOMS you will have to wash them after. I washed mine on the the gentle cycle in the washer (only because i really trusted the washer) and the color faded. (I have the red pair) So if you are worried about your TOMS getting ruined or staying nice and clean... I would leave them at home.
    Did you wash them in the bag?
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

  8. #38
    old school Goatchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,798

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    Fucking tie dyes and Alex grey shirts mannnnnnn!

    During the heat I wear Long sleeve button ups. Light cotton .
    Plaid light colors. I also have some Colombia gear that blocks uv and has vents. Backpacking shit.
    I wrap a Shemagh around my head and neck.

    Cut off cargos, utility above the knee shorts, board shorts and zip off guide pants. Always keep more comfortable than looking cool.

    I have a problem with changing clothes with my moods. I'll wear three different hats in a day, three or four shirts. This keeps me comfortable and smelling nice and also allows me to be more stealth and avoid busters.

  9. #39
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,559

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    Avoiding your natural wook smell..
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  10. #40
    Member amma_sol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    594

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    Yes. I know it says to hand wash them so I probably should have done that. I'm just lazy and frankly suck at hand washing things. And the next day I dropped food on them and stained them. Just my luck.

  11. #41
    Member amma_sol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    594

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    I want to wear swim shorts but I get boners at the worst time and it's easier to hide while wearing cargo shorts.
    ahh this made me laugh

  12. #42
    Member ENluv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A whales vagina
    Posts
    2,097

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    Now I want to make tie dye shirts for coachella, or tanks... damn, something else to add to my To-Do list.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

  13. #43
    old school Goatchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,798

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    I'll have the most poppin tie dyes you ever seen.

    Harmony tie dye...mandalas that will make your brain work.

  14. #44
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,559

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    I haven't rocked tie dye since I was 12. I love staring at it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  15. #45
    Member ENluv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A whales vagina
    Posts
    2,097

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    ^That is why I want to rock it!!!! Oh man, Tie-dying party at my house!!! I think i am going to make tank tops Anyone have any tips?
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

  16. #46
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,559

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    There's a lot of decent vids on YT. I subscribed to this channel a while back, they seemed like the best tutorials to make them

    http://www.youtube.com/user/TrueTieDye
    Last edited by Neighborhood Creep; 03-15-2012 at 09:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  17. #47
    Member ENluv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A whales vagina
    Posts
    2,097

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    YAY! Youtube answers all! If you see a 6'4 chick in TD come say hi!
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

  18. #48
    old school Goatchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,798

    Default Re: coachella dress code








  19. #49

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    Quote Originally Posted by donthatethe918 View Post
    Lightweight sundresses are the most comfortable, breathable thing to wear at Coachella! I usually try to mix up my fashion on the first two days but by Sunday I'm at the "its fucking hot, I don't care about looking cute anymore" point and throw on a sundress. My feet have always been fine in sandals. Last year I wore Minnetonka sandals and they were super comfy! Last year it was pretty windy at night, especially on Sunday night, so bring shorts if you're worried about flashing your lady parts.
    Just checked some out. Really cute and look comfortable.

  20. #50

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    Wow Goat, that's some serious tie-dye...pretty colors.

  21. #51
    Member ENluv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A whales vagina
    Posts
    2,097

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    I can't see it on my work computer
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

  22. #52
    Member baily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    1,923

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    YAY! Youtube answers all! If you see a 6'4 chick in TD come say hi!
    If I see a 6'4'' girl in a tie dye I'll say, 'hi' to ya
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

  23. #53
    Member dcbell05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    519

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    Rock out cock out.

    Don't be scared.
    Mind flashes to the Naked Wizard tased guy. Lol. Amusing for the rest of us.

  24. #54
    Member ENluv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A whales vagina
    Posts
    2,097

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    If I see a 6'4'' girl in a tie dye I'll say, 'hi' to ya
    Cue ZZtop...

    lulz @ edit.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

  25. #55
    old school Goatchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,798

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    I met this guy at outside lands a few years ago.
    I never liked tie dye, bu I was frying my cookie and the fucking shirt the guy was wearing was moving and electric colors.
    So I ask how much. He says $40. Only had 40 on me. Hand it over...dude gives me a rainbow dyed 2 dollar bill back.

    I order a lot of gear from him now. Nobody does it like Bryan. I'll have a California king sized tapestry he made me at chella. Beautiful art piece. Will be lit at my camp for mind excercise.

  26. #56
    Member dcbell05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    519

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    I usually switch outfits at some point. Light sundresses for the day OR something super light that covers my shoulders because I BURN. lol. Then maybe something SLIGHTLY warmer during the evening since it can get a little bit colder. Plus, like Goat said, you smell better (and I take a quick shower to get some of the dust off).

  27. #57

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    ^^That would be the nice thing about camping. I drag in all my crap on Friday and throw it in a locker for the weekend. I thank Lou every year for that damn locker!

  28. #58

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I met this guy at outside lands a few years ago.
    I never liked tie dye, bu I was frying my cookie and the fucking shirt the guy was wearing was moving and electric colors.
    So I ask how much. He says $40. Only had 40 on me. Hand it over...dude gives me a rainbow dyed 2 dollar bill back.

    I order a lot of gear from him now. Nobody does it like Bryan. I'll have a California king sized tapestry he made me at chella. Beautiful art piece. Will be lit at my camp for mind excercise.
    does he have a site or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega man View Post
    Anybody know where I can find pics of when Magnetic Man had the crowd sit down. That moment was epic

  29. #59
    Member artisticcreator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Mesa, Az, Amsterdam and Antwerp when I can!
    Posts
    568

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    Make your own t-shirts to celebrate Coachella. I do just about every year.
    Light and airy, makes for a cooler and more enjoyable festival.
    Here is this year t-shirt design for me and 3 friends.

    T5 F AJVaughn 100 small.jpg
    99, 01, 02, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11,12,13, 14
    Dancing In The Desert and Loving Every Minute of Coachella!

    Check out my Coachella pictures at Flickr.com under AJVaughn.com. Other art work there also!
    There are 3 Coachella sets on Flickr.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/alanjvaughn/sets

  30. #60
    old school Goatchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,798

    Default Re: coachella dress code

    I guess he is working on the site. Usually they have a great site so he must be stepping it up.

    Call him and he will text or email you designs. Just tell him what colors you like and vibe with him.
    He will call me up oh of the blue and tell me he has something he knows I will like.
    Great family.
    http://www.harmonytie-dyes.com/

Similar Threads

  1. Twin Shadow/How To Dress Well
    By mistakenstrangers in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 08:19 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 12:59 PM
  3. Dress code
    By oscarbar in forum Questions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 11:00 PM
  4. Where is the code?
    By loveandtears in forum Passes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 08:30 AM
  5. Still No Code for Spin
    By ajw28 in forum Passes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 04:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •