Thread: A question about car camping passes: are they linked to the wristbands?

Default A question about car camping passes: are they linked to the wristbands?

I have a festival pass and car camping pass I bought for weekend one; I bought them on layaway during the pre-sale window. My friends bought theirs much later and wound up getting weekend two. My question is: can I find someone to trade the festival pass only and still keep the original car camping pass, or must I trade for both festival and camping pass? I tried looking through the FAQ but couldn't find a definitive answer.

Default Re: A question about car camping passes: are they linked to the wristbands?

wait for it.........

Default Re: A question about car camping passes: are they linked to the wristbands?

You're right. Should have added "INB4: STOP POSTING NOOB, DRINK BLEACH, COOL STORY BRO, ETC."

The official answer is yes, car camping passes are linked to the wristbands that came with your order. Whether or not security will turn you away if you show up with a valid car camping pass that is not linked to a wristband in your group remains to be seen. I wouldn't want to try it.

Um... your car camping pass isn't valid both weekends, just weekend one, you'll need to trade that also for weekend 2.

Wow, this went suprisingly well.

From the website: •Please note: Camping passes are non transferable by themselves. They will only work when scanned with the festival pass it was ordered with originally. If you bought multiple festival passes and one camping pass, the camping pass will only be valid with the first one from your group that arrives. This is to help thwart scalping of camping passes and making camping available to actual onsite campers.

Quote Originally Posted by j. prana View Post
    A question about car camping passes: are they linked to the wristbands?
    A valid question us 2nd Weekers would really like to know too.
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by billtino View Post
    A valid question us 2nd Weekers would really like to know too.