Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stages, Clashes, Vibes etc

Default Stages, Clashes, Vibes etc

So I never been Coachella before so just wanted to know how many stages they were and what kinda vibes they all had

Anyone have any guesses which stages which bands will be on?

What clashes do you think their will be? I'm most worried about Noel Gallagher clashing with Radiohead!!

Default Re: Stages, Clashes, Vibes etc

Oh dear.

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Oh dear.
    yup.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

What the fuck I do

Quote Originally Posted by anadin View Post
    What the fuck I do
    Read other posts. All of your questions have been answered, or we have no way of knowing until set times come out. Read the FAQ'S

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showt...ghlight=flamed
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Whatevs message boards are gay

This may be a contender for a boardie award.

I like the term "clash" better. Makes things sound so epic. The "Jay-Z/Fever Ray/Deadmau5 clash"...sounds so much better than conflict.

Use this message board search function to find like minded retards ahead of you by three steps.
    There are plenty like you that are worried, curious, scared or excited about all things that are Coachella music festival.
    If you ha taken the time to read any of these topics, posts and threads, you would know this board is full of piranha type music lovers and trolls ready to eat you alive.

gay palm springs may be offended by this.
    Friday: Outkast | Girl Talk | HAIM | Bonobo | Flume | Wye Oak | The Preatures
    Saturday: Lorde | Sleigh Bells | CHVRCHES | Capital Cities | Warpaint | Washed Out | Banks
    Sunday: Arcade Fire | Beck | Disclosure | Lana Del Rey | AlunaGeorge | Superchunk | Daughter | Poolside

The boards are so gay you saw it fit to create a account and thread.

Quote Originally Posted by blueduck View Post
    gay palm springs may be offended by this.
    or excited!

Lol

I'm excited.

Das uber noob

Über duber super noobz.

Do you guys allow water bottlez?

How well do they check carz for campinz???

Well, the Main Stage has a sweeping epic vibe. It's like falling in love in a rainstorm on a roller coaster over a volcano on New Years Eve while searching for buried treasure buried by an ancient pharaoh that is rumored to have been a sorcerer. Only much, much more huge and expansive.

The Outdoor Stage has a very aggro, menacing vibe, it's likely to spit in your face, hit on your significant other, and steal your wallet to buy drugs you've never even heard of. If you're going to go near there, and I really wouldn't recommend it, stay at a distance and don't look at it straight on.

The Mojave has a spooky little vibe going on. I think it may be haunted by the ghost of nu-rave. Prepare for a full day of ghostly moans and shivers running up and down your spine if you hang out there.

The Gobi has a childlike vibe that's full of wonder and longing. Being at the Gobi is like camping in your backyard with your best friend when you're 7 years old and staring at the stars and seeing something moving up there that you can't explain and that you just absolutely KNOW was a UFO but no one at school believes you but who cares anyway, you and him know the truth anyway, and some day they'll come down and swoop you up and show you the mysteries of the universe because you're special.

The Sahara has a grimy, skeezy kind of vibe. The Sahara probably hasn't washed in about three weeks and will most likely smell strongly of bottom shelf booze, which won't discourage it from propositioning you for sexual favors. The Sahara will probably claim that it used to be a G'n'R groupie, but really it just slept with their roadie. If you are a female, the Sahara will probably refer to you as a broad.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Well, the Main Stage has a sweeping epic vibe. It's like falling in love in a rainstorm on a roller coaster over a volcano on New Years Eve while searching for buried treasure buried by an ancient pharaoh that is rumored to have been a sorcerer. Only much, much more huge and expansive.

The Outdoor Stage has a very aggro, menacing vibe, it's likely to spit in your face, hit on your significant other, and steal your wallet to buy drugs you've never even heard of. If you're going to go near there, and I really wouldn't recommend it, stay at a distance and don't look at it straight on.

The Mojave has a spooky little vibe going on. I think it may be haunted by the ghost of nu-rave. Prepare for a full day of ghostly moans and shivers running up and down your spine if you hang out there.

The Gobi has a childlike vibe that's full of wonder and longing. Being at the Gobi is like camping in your backyard with your best friend when you're 7 years old and staring at the stars and seeing something moving up there that you can't explain and that you just absolutely KNOW was a UFO but no one at school believes you but who cares anyway, you and him know the truth anyway, and some day they'll come down and swoop you up and show you the mysteries of the universe because you're special.

The Sahara has a grimy, skeezy kind of vibe. The Sahara probably hasn't washed in about three weeks and will most likely smell strongly of bottom shelf booze, which won't discourage it from propositioning you for sexual favors. The Sahara will probably claim that it used to be a G'n'R groupie, but really it just slept with their roadie. If you are a female, the Sahara will probably refer to you as a broad.

Nicely done!

:golfclap:

Just fantastic. You get a gold star.
    2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

SD? How about the clashes? Would the Mojave beat the Sahara?

Yes, the only modification is that at sunset the Outdoor Stage chills out for a beer and a smoke...

The artists you see on the lineup will be on 5 different stages, the 2 largest are uncovered and 3 smaller are in tents. From biggest to smallest:
    Coachella stage
    Outdoor Staget
    Sahara
    Mojave
    Gobi

The "vibe" depends on who is playing where, with the exception of the Sahara, which is the home of almost all of the electronic music/DJs.

People can make educated guesses about who will play where (headliners will be on the mainstage, Swedish House Mafia will likely be on the mainstage after The Black Keys) but there is no way of knowing for sure until the schedule comes out, which will be probably happen sometime during the week before Coachella.

There is a lot of good information on these boards, but a lot of obnoxious people. Try searching for info whenever you have a question to avoid getting a page full of these stupid comments.

Sig'd

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    SD? How about the clashes? Would the Mojave beat the Sahara?
    I would love to hear about this as well.

Very poetic SD.

My condolences to your parents.

Definitely not trolling you guys, not even a little bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    I'm sorry, it's hard for me to understand you from all the way up here on the Legend Tier. What was that?