Thread: From the OC area.Looking for a ride to coachella weekend one.willing to pitch in gas$

Default From the OC area.Looking for a ride to coachella weekend one.willing to pitch in gas$

Hello I am looking for a person to carpool with to coachella weekend one. It will be me and my friend, who is a girl, who are in the OC area we will be more than willing to pitch in for gas and will be excellent car companions.

Default Re: From the OC area.Looking for a ride to coachella weekend one.willing to pitch in

What weekend? I'm going weekend one and leaving Thrusday around 5a.m. since I have car camping. I live in Downey so let me know if you're interested and how much you are packing?

Default Re: From the OC area.Looking for a ride to coachella weekend one.willing to pitch in

are you camping? do you have a shuttel pass? what hotel are you staying at? PM me. leaving from Tustin on Friday.

Hello, OC peeps. See you on the polo fields.