Thread: RAGE against Ticketmaster

Default RAGE against Ticketmaster

I can not believe this is the only place to buy tix nowadays. I honestly don't mind driving to venues even if it takes hours just to know that I didn't pay a dollar to these ba$tards. F@CK YOU - TICKETMASTER

Default Re: RAGE against Ticketmaster

Quote Originally Posted by smash View Post
    I can not believe this is the only place to buy tix nowadays. I honestly don't mind driving to venues even if it takes hours just to know that I didn't pay a dollar to these ba$tards. F@CK YOU - TICKETMASTER
    The Glasshouse in Pomona will be selling tickets without service fees starting Saturday. See? all fixed for ya, dont complain if you dont know the solution.

That I did not know.. Do you know any other places that sell w/o a charge? Pomona's a little far from me..

be nice and polite to Tessa, send her money, and she'll probably buy your tickets for you from the Glasshouse.

check the g.house thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

Ya FU ticketmaster, they monopolize the ticket industry. Sure there are smaller places but most concerts go thru TM.

That I did not know.. Do you know any other places that sell w/o a charge? Pomona's a little far from me..
    first you say you don't mind driving hours, then you complain pomona's too far. gosh

I had to pay over $70 in fees for my tickets, including a delivery charge... WHEN I'M PICKING THE TICKETS UP!! Madness.

I'm coming from the UK so I can't take a chance on someone else getting my tickets

If you would have purchased your three day tickets on Ducat King you would have only paid $225 including all the service fees. A far cry from ticketbastard who are charging double that price. Pay attention next time!

its not ticketmaster charging double. the face value of the tickets was reduced just for the dukat king presale. the actual face value for the tickets is $249.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.