Thread: If I ordered multiple passes, how many special packages will I receive?

Default If I ordered multiple passes, how many special packages will I receive?

I ordered 4 passes for my friends and I, will I also receive 4 boxes with stickers, calendars, etc.? Or will 4 passes come in 1 box? Thanks for your help.

Default Re: If I ordered multiple passes, how many special packages will I receive?

i had this same question

Default Re: If I ordered multiple passes, how many special packages will I receive?

i'm kinda getting the feeling you only get one box.

Last year I received a full packaged box for each pass, but I'm hearing different things this year. 1 box per order would SUCK!

I e-mailed front-gate about this because my friends and I were in the same position. Last year and prior we had ordered ours together and we got separate packages, but this year they all came in one box. They said it's one box per order. So if you all paid on one credit card you will get 4 wristbands inside one box.

ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by daneskiiiz View Post
    I e-mailed front-gate about this because my friends and I were in the same position. Last year and prior we had ordered ours together and we got separate packages, but this year they all came in one box. They said it's one box per order. So if you all paid on one credit card you will get 4 wristbands inside one box.
    CRAP! Thanks for your help.

I ordered 4 passes and received one box of goodies.

I'm keeping the goodies!

Quote Originally Posted by techfire View Post
    Last year I received a full packaged box for each pass, but I'm hearing different things this year. 1 box per order would SUCK!
    You got lucky because we only received one box last year with 4 wrist bands.

I'm glad i have multiple orders. That means that only one person will miss out on the goodies. But that kinda sucks

Seeing as there's really no way of knowing ahead of time how many passes will be sold per person, you'd think they would have a goody package for every pass produced, huh? I mean, what would happen if everyone decided to just buy 1 ticket for themselves? And, if indeed scalpers had anything to do with the quick sellout, how will people feel when they've just been raped for $600 and get no goodies? Shit to ponder...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Lurker

Since the show did sell out very quickly Goldenvoice is aware of how many "ticket orders" there are. A "ticket order" can consist of 1-4 wristbands and also any parking/camping/shuttle passes. If you purchased all or any of those at one time then they all should ship together in a "ticket package box" as long as the order included at least 1 wristband. Only orders that contain wristband(s) will get the "ticket package box." If you ordered parking/camping/shuttle passes separately they will come in a Coachella envelope.

The tickets sold for each weekend is like 80,000 so producing a "ticket package box" for each ticket is not their intention. It's to create enough to fulfill the "ticket orders." The "ticket package box" is manufactured after the show went on sale thus why they know the exact amount to produce. I would imagine that a parking/camping/shuttle pass order does not justify the added expense of a whole "ticket package box."

I guess if you really want a separate "ticket package box" for each wristband ordered you would have to place individual orders. Maybe Goldenvoice in the future would offer the ability to purchase additional "ticket package boxes" at the time of placing the ticket order. Shoot that way you could buy as many as you want. Although I do know that Goldenvoice is also concerned about adding any extra expense to an order thus why you have not seen a large ticket cost increase in many years.

I'm sure the reason why it's only one box per order this year is because of the more expensive nicer goodies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

My wristbands (2 GA) have little "C1"s on them.. Anyone else have GA with different characters, or higher level tickets with other characters?

Ya know, maybe VIP is C2 and Paul is C99?
    --
    09, 10, 11, 12 (1 & 2), 13 (2)

Quote Originally Posted by xx1424xx View Post
    Since the show did sell out very quickly Goldenvoice is aware of how many "ticket orders" there are. A "ticket order" can consist of 1-4 wristbands and also any parking/camping/shuttle passes. If you purchased all or any of those at one time then they all should ship together in a "ticket package box" as long as the order included at least 1 wristband. Only orders that contain wristband(s) will get the "ticket package box." If you ordered parking/camping/shuttle passes separately they will come in a Coachella envelope.

The tickets sold for each weekend is like 80,000 so producing a "ticket package box" for each ticket is not their intention. It's to create enough to fulfill the "ticket orders." The "ticket package box" is manufactured after the show went on sale thus why they know the exact amount to produce. I would imagine that a parking/camping/shuttle pass order does not justify the added expense of a whole "ticket package box."

I guess if you really want a separate "ticket package box" for each wristband ordered you would have to place individual orders. Maybe Goldenvoice in the future would offer the ability to purchase additional "ticket package boxes" at the time of placing the ticket order. Shoot that way you could buy as many as you want. Although I do know that Goldenvoice is also concerned about adding any extra expense to an order thus why you have not seen a large ticket cost increase in many years.
    You explained that in a manner that makes me think you either work for GV, or you just haven't lurked long enough to become an asshat to people who ponder. (That would be me.) And I think your suggestion of offering extra ticket packages in the future for those that must have one when bought with other tickets is a great idea. Maybe on the Coachella merchandise page in the future? All I can say is when you think about 160,000 passes being put together from various orders/partial orders/ changes to orders/ etc...we should probably all STFU about the little special packages and be happy we got passes. I would imagine that the packing and shipping crew are close to pulling their hair out by now.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkjstn View Post
    My wristbands (2 GA) have little "C1"s on them.. Anyone else have GA with different characters, or higher level tickets with other characters?

My mystical powers tell me that you are planning on going to weekend #1, and they're strongly telling me that C2 would be the higher level because it falls on 4/20, the 2nd weekend. VIP will probably have little stars of entitlement along it's band, and for Paul, I'd imagine his wristband having gold dollar signs imbedded along it's length.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

C1 means weekend 1, C2 means weekend 2... VIP wristbands say VIP on the green part where yours says GA

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    I'm sure the reason why it's only one box per order this year is because of the more expensive nicer goodies.
    It was the same last year. One package per order. Before that there were no packages.

Lurker

C1 = Coachella Weekend 1 (the C taken from "Coachella" and the number 1 taken from "Weekend 1"
    C2 = Coachella Weekend 12 (the C taken from "Coachella" and the number 2 taken from "Weekend 2"

I'm fucking down for C12.
    --
    09, 10, 11, 12 (1 & 2), 13 (2)

so would the same apply if you bought a ticket to both weekends? meaning that both weekend 1 and weekend 2 are coming in the same box?
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    You guys are mean. Sexy people are not meant to be smart.

August 1 - Echo and the Bunnymen - Orpheum
    August 4 - Arcade Fire - SB Bowl
    August 23/24 - FYF Fest - Expo park
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    so would the same apply if you bought a ticket to both weekends? meaning that both weekend 1 and weekend 2 are coming in the same box?
    They will be coming as two separate orders.

There is a difference between weekend 1 and weekend 2 packages.
    The outer box actually says "Weekend 1" or "Weekend 2" on the spine of the box but that's the only difference beside the actual passes.

So here is a stingy question. I have my friend's tickets coming to my house (two in one box) and then one ticket for weekend 2 that i ended up not needing and sold on craigslist. Do i take the weekend 2 box and give it to my friends even though it does say weekend 2 on it? Or give it to the person I sold it off craigslist to?

I don't want the person buying the ticket to feel like i'm a stingy craigslist person and giving her a fake wristband.

I think it would be nice if you gave it to the person you sold it to.. since they are attending and all. My seller is keeping it sealed and giving it to me once it arrives. (:

Anyone that wants an extra goodie box, pm me. Have some available, you pay shipping.

Edit: 2 still available as of 4/4.
    Last edited by mrhand; 04-04-2012 at 01:22 PM.