Thread: Looking for a ride! (Weekend 2)

Cool Looking for a ride! (Weekend 2)

Hey, what's up? I'm Kim. I'm in an odd situation. I've got a car camping spot reserved but my original plans fell through and now I have no one to drive me! If you need a car camping spot, have a car, and are willing to drive, or just want another spot, I can pitch in the car camping spot pass and gas $. I'm super easy-going and full of good vibes.

Weekend 2
    From San Jose area (I live in Humboldt but taking a bus to San Jose whatever day we leave)
    Just me!

Banned

Default Re: Looking for a ride! (Weekend 2)

if you can catch the bus or something else to anywhere near the OC/LA area me my girl and her friend wouldn't mind joining up for 2 camping spots.

Lurker

me me me! pick me! I got stuck in the opposite situation--ticket, car, but somehow no camping pass. I'm driving down from Portland and I'd be more than happy to pick you up on the way. In fact, if it were cheaper for you to catch a bus to Redding instead of San Jose I could pick you up there instead. Also I'm originally from Humboldt so yay for that!
    -Jane

Jane that sounds cool. I checked it up and it would be crazy for me to get to Redding. There is no bus from Humboldt to Redding- I would have to go down to Martinez (7 hrs.) and then back up towards Redding (5 hrs.). I was planning on taking a bus to San Jose/San Fran to see my family before leaving. But whatever works for you! I could also meet you in Stockton or anywhere else around the Bay Area really.

Lurker

nice! It's actually looking like I'ma be back down in Arcata right beforehand, so I could just pick you up there and we could take the 101 down to the bay if that works. I have some friends in Oakland I was hoping to see so we could head down a day or two early, chill with folks, and then re-group and carpool to the fest! I'm gonna shoot you a pm with my contact info

hi I just saw this post. my boyfriend and I also have a similar problem. I have a car and the passes but no camping spot. We live in the east bay (Pinole). Could we join you guys and split the cost of gas and camping. We can either take your car or mine. We can meet anywhere in the bay.
    please let me know
    BTW it is our first coachella!