Thread: Ride available for 3-4 people from LAX to Coachella on Thursday (12th)...(Weekend 1)

Default Ride available for 3-4 people from LAX to Coachella on Thursday (12th)...(Weekend 1)

and come back to LAX Monday morning. I am flying into LAX Thursday (12th) either in the late afternoon or evening and will then be departing to Coachella. I got a great deal on renting a SUV from AVIS Rent-A-Car so I have room for at least three more people and probably even four. I will be driving to Coachella from LAX Thursday, stopping at Wal-Mart (or somewhere similar) along the way to pick up food/water & other needed supplies. I will then be heading back to LAX sometime early Monday morning to catch my flight back home. The only money I am asking for is to to split the cost of the rental (~$150) + gas evenly among the people riding with (including myself) which I say would be no more than $75 per person total and likely closer to $60/person total, depending on cost of gas.

If you are interested, email me, message me via the board or leave your email in a reply to this post and I'll get in touch. Thanks.

Lurker

Default Re: Ride available for 3-4 people from LAX to Coachella on Thursday (12th)...(Weekend

I am interested! I live in LA, close to LAX and need a group. Email me at foster.michelle.e@gmail.com and we can speak further!

Default Re: Ride available for 3-4 people from LAX to Coachella on Thursday (12th)...(Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Shhellz View Post
    I am interested! I live in LA, close to LAX and need a group. Email me at foster.michelle.e@gmail.com and we can speak further!
    E-mail sent.