• oh yea.

284 54.62%
  • nope.

236 45.38%
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: etard

vinylmartyr

Default Re: Ecstasy? =D

If my liver go out i'm on the 1st plane to China.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    You can't get a new liver either. They don't give them to junkies. I can't get one either.
    You can have part of mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

vinylmartyr

Thanks!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    Don't you know it's a bad idea to talk shit about your ex? Before you know it you'll be back together and your friends will remember the trash talking.
    Thank god my friends cant remember shit.

I bet your liver is fucked. Have you ever had a liver function test?
    Can't say that I have, but liver trouble is not so rare in my family. At the same time, my pops was one of the most exemplary alcoholics on the planet IMO and his liver didn't go out on him until 59. If I reach 59 I'll probably shit myself to death in surprise at the birthday party. If he consumed at least 12 beers a day every day for 40 years I think I have a decent shot. I don't think I show any symptoms to speak of--still process and expel alcohol quite well, good skin coloration. What else to look for?

And I'd somehow manage to get a liver transplant. First, there's no record anywhere that I was once a junkie (no needles, for the record, all up the nose), and second I'm just kinda lucky like that.

Gross.

This reminds me: once we had some really speedy E, and my face was this horrible greenish-yellow color, and I was fainting all the time near the end of our night. Liver problems? WTF was that about?

vinylmartyr

China has enough livers for all of us. Lets party.

My guess would be a bad batch, probably not MDMA. Hard to pinpoint which analog, I mean I've never known greenish-yellowish people to be common to one mix, but true MDMA shouldn't be speedy really at all. Probably MDA would be my guess, unless it was something completely off the wall like those BZP and TFMMP or whatever shits I used to see on ecstasydata.org (we'll miss you, ecstasydata) that sounded horrible.

More than a third of the people who have participated in the poll have said they'll be rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    My guess would be a bad batch, probably not MDMA. Hard to pinpoint which analog, I mean I've never known greenish-yellowish people to be common to one mix, but true MDMA shouldn't be speedy really at all. Probably MDA would be my guess, unless it was something completely off the wall like those BZP and TFMMP or whatever shits I used to see on ecstasydata.org (we'll miss you, ecstasydata) that sounded horrible.
    Well, we figured there had to be some speed/meth/whatever in there. That's the kind the ravers like, no? You can't really dance on pure mdma.

vinylmartyr

Yellowing of the skin is a sign that your liver is having problems. No lie.

I can honestly say I don't care for E too much.. I don't really like the way it makes me feel, I don't like doing it at parties (clubs, raves). It's nice once in a while to do it at a house with good friends..

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff

Quote Originally Posted by xbnmx View Post
    More than a third of the people who have participated in the poll have said they'll be rolling.
    im still trying to decide... i think im leaning more towards the yes.
    you are all very informative. thank you.

That's true. I think it's because your body is not getting rid of all the toxins it should be.... ewww.

That's what I figured. We had fun that night, but the fainting/nauseous feeling at the end was really scary.

And kimery, I would try E at home with friends first before you do it in public. Also, my husband and I tried rolling at Nocturnal Wonderland, and my husband got really paranoid, so we had to leave before Infected Mushroom. That was a definite downside of it.

Quote Originally Posted by instinct View Post
    I can honestly say I don't care for E too much.. I don't really like the way it makes me feel, I don't like doing it at parties (clubs, raves). It's nice once in a while to do it at a house with good friends..
    thats what coachella is like. i also have never been to a rave, doesnt sound appealing to me. but coachella is tops for ecstasy. everyone is wonderful and nice, and not everyone is fucked up. it is really nice to experience that on ecstasy, the variety of music, people and genuine good will towards others.

ive always noticed (used to) that after maybe two days in a row, the shit just doesnt seem to work as well, if at all. lgm, were you still getting high in the middle of or towards the end of that 60 day binge?

Quote Originally Posted by kimery08 View Post
    im still trying to decide... i think im leaning more towards the yes.
    you are all very informative. thank you.
    did ecstasy for my first time at coachella.

IT CHANGED MY LIFE.
    seriously.

if ur already leaning towards yes, then i think you would really enjoy yourself

Quote Originally Posted by kelliku92 View Post
    whos rollin at coachella? =P
    Not me.

I stop at weed and coke.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    That's what I figured. We had fun that night, but the fainting/nauseous feeling at the end was really scary.

And kimery, I would try E at home with friends first before you do it in public. Also, my husband and I tried rolling at Nocturnal Wonderland, and my husband got really paranoid, so we had to leave before Infected Mushroom. That was a definite downside of it.
    Im in agreeance with Amy try it home first you dont want to have a bad coachella expierence because you dont know how it will affect you.

Yeah, I'd say that's true for most drugs. Better to try them for the first time in a safe environment, preferably with a friend/lover who's sober and there to remind you to drink water or whatever.

Yeah, don't forget to drink water, also eat some fruit, and maybe have a Slimfast/Ensure on hand. It's hard to eat starchy stuff when you're rolling, but it's a good idea to get nutrients in your body (so I've been told).

oh yea. i will definately try it here before coachella.

ugh.. as i stated earlier.. i am not really that big of fan of mdma, but i really find it hard to believe that it makes your brain swish cheese or you lose your memory.. I've done it about a dozen or so times, I've gone to MANY MANY raves and have known a ton of people that have done or still do MDMA. This is what I've found, people who were retarded to begin with, stay retarded, people who aren't retarded, don't become retarded. I have not noticed any effect on my memory.. In fact, I have a great memory, It might temporarily effect your short term memory, but that will fade away. The real thing you have to worry about is depression a couple of days after (terrible tuesdays). I have never had that problem, but you should be taking 5-HTP before and after you roll.

I really think that MDMA is a great therapeutic drug as well. I have had some really deep conversations that I would not normally talk about without it. If it wasn't for that, I don't think I would ever do MDMA again.

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff

vinylmartyr

GHB is good with E. It replaces those nutrients. But only on the comedown and not more than a cap full.

ghb?

vinylmartyr

Instint I know people that are almost vegetables from taking to much E. It happens.

vinylmartyr

Yes GHB.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Ever tried 2-cd, Amy? I think it's the real winner of the 2-c family despite 2-cb and 2-ci being pretty remarkable, just because 2-cd carries practically no body load whatsoever. It's incredible, you take a hundred milligrams, it feels like a four e-pill roll for six hours but with no stomach upset, jaw tension, twitchiness, and the next day you feel like a million dollars.
    hmmm.. I've heard OF 2-CD, but I don't really know anyone that's every done it, 2-CB and 2-CI are the most popular.. I like 2-CB a lot, but haven't been able to find it lately.. It is way better than MDMA in my opinion.

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening