Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heineken dome and do lab lineup? (and hopefully the real dome too)

Default Heineken dome and do lab lineup? (and hopefully the real dome too)

so last year the domes lineup was included in the poster so obviously most of us dont think its happening this year (although I'm still holding out hope). Does anyone remember when the heineken dome and do lab lineups were announced though?

I've been looking at the ultra lineup for info on their heineken dome as last year it was almost the same as coachella. I'm not seeing it anywhere on their lineup though so I'm wondering if they are even doing that this year.

Its seriously going to blow if they cancelled the real dome and the heineken dome too! We still dont know for sure that the do lab is having DJs either. We know they will be there but they havent announced anything.

Default Re: Heineken dome and do lab lineup? (and hopefully the real dome too)

Oh noes. You should just give me yor tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    Oh noes. You should just give me yor tickets
    oh noes, sucks for you cause my passes are sitting at my house right now. I'll be enjoying it no matter what happens. I hope you will enjoy watching youtube videos

I have four tickets dildo chambers

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by djjoshchambers; 03-06-2012 at 01:37 PM.

The Do-Lab will be there this year, they just haven't announced a lineup. Expect this to happen sometime this month though. And from what I've gathered on this forum it doesn't look like there will be artists performing in the Heineken dome. Hopefully there will be some form of dome though, maybe the after hours stage in the campgrounds?

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    The Do-Lab will be there this year, they just haven't announced a lineup. Expect this to happen sometime this month though. And from what I've gathered on this forum it doesn't look like there will be artists performing in the Heineken dome. Hopefully there will be some form of dome though, maybe the after hours stage in the campgrounds?
    I seriously doubt there is something in the campgrounds. My understanding is they cant legally do that now due to noise complaints from previous years. They are supposed to end all music by 12AM-1AM.

There IS going to be an after hours stage at the campgrounds. Those that bought camping and received their passes for weekend 1 have posted pics of the booklet under Camping Information that clearly states that there will be an after hours dance party every night after the festival in the campgrounds. Here is the thread where this has been discussed:

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showt...81#post2403681
    Last edited by SepaGroove; 03-06-2012 at 02:06 PM.

ooOOOOO

That is interesting. I was thinking about throwing an after party with an LA crew but if they are doing this I'm not going to waste my time.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by djjoshchambers View Post
    I was thinking about throwing an after party with an LA crew
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Lol.

Josh Chambers aka Liquid Skywalker aka Sasha played trance once when I saw him in 99 and so therefore also played trance at Coachella last year.

7/18: The Field @ The Independent
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

You mean dildo chambers

I heard DJ Likwid Skywalker is playing the afterparty at Thunder Thighs Cafe
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

All about pitch control

"weekly basis bringing his brand of bass" is mellifluous

I'm thinking about breaks....guess who is on my mind.

So is all of the LA crew from orange county?

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

JOSH CHAMBERS: BEST DJ EVER

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

thanks for plugs guys Any press you can give me before my 3 tracks drop this month is appreicated. Your only helping me make and sell music by sending people to my pages! THANKS!!!!!!!

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Here why dont all of you do me a favor and go listen to some good music thats coming out soon. http://soundcloud.com/djjoshchambers/

I'm sure you all are so musically talented that you could actually make a song and get it professionally released as well right?

I mean since your being so nice and plugging me you might as well listen to what I'm releasing!

Gonna get rich off of sellin breaks tracks!

My thread about the Heineken dome made me famous.

IM bringing my basic bass on a weekly basis.

nope, its not about the money, its about the music.

It's about the P.L.U.R. breaux

no PLUR can go fuck itself. I fuck PLUR with my basslines.

That's not very P.L.U.R of you

nope, it sure isnt.

So are you gonna go to the dance party in the Coachella campgrounds after the show every night?

LOL @ all of this