Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 710 on 69

Default Re: 710 on 420

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I know shit can happen when pigs fly, but who knew the little bastards could swim too?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Hey man. Enjoy wax all you want. Just don't try to talk about it like its healthy and you know what's in it.
    You reall have no clue. Bless up

Quote Originally Posted by Panda421 View Post
    I'd like to suggest that the monkey put lotion on it before trying to fuck it, or there will be no second date.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post

whipping
    My wax and budder were great when I was dumb enough to be making and consuming that garbage about three years

Co2 systems cost thousands of dollars for a reason fucktoy. Butane is cheap (like you and your style) for a reason.
    Quality takes time and money. My doctor has access to the co2 system
    OMG hahahahahhahahaahh good to see men still wear panties enough to get them in a bunch .

just the fact you whip let's me know you are a nobody ! whipping instantly degrades your product by mixing air and making it harder to get the butane out but regardless butane is FUCKING EASY TO GET OUT YOU FUCKING EXCUSE FOR A SENIOR

you probably just stopped cause you weren't doing it right AND AFTER ALL THE FUCKING RETARDED SHIT YOUR ARE JUST SPEWING FROM YOUR PIE HOLE i believe that is the case. just cause you have access to a shit load of things doesn't mean you know more or can do something better.

don't be mad cause someone younger than you took the fucking time to refine his work and ask other people and read and read about the science and subject matter behind it . YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED FOR THINKING STONERS ARE STUPID

FUCK YOUR WACK ASS DOCTOR WHO SUCKED DICK TO GET HIS M.D. he is just as mis informed as your buster ass
    i'm from california born and raised from Santa Ana to be Exact i would love to see you try to roll through my hood trying to talk your misguided shit

dog look up tokecity and you will fucking shit yourself on how much of a N00b you really are. my product didn't start like that but i put the effort to gain knowledge about everything the cannabis plants offer . i take it to help with insomnia which now i don't mind i have back problems that i had since i was young .
    as i grew older i started to realize how long this plant had been here and what it can do to the body but trust me you don't need the flower . you want the resin

i like you goatchella you're pretty cool but don't get mad cause someone has a more clear view on
    information than you about a subject matter

talk shit about weed in santa ana, get shot.

oh jose, you are smoking yourself dumb, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Josesativa View Post
    i have back problems that i had since i was young
    just guessing, but are the back problems from trying to suck your own dick? cuz you sure are doing a lot of that in here.

Josesativa: The reason marijuana hasn't been legalized.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    just guessing, but are the back problems from trying to suck your own dick? cuz you sure are doing a lot of that in here.

this

made my

day
    Friday: Outkast | Girl Talk | HAIM | Bonobo | Flume | Wye Oak | The Preatures
    Saturday: Lorde | Sleigh Bells | CHVRCHES | Capital Cities | Warpaint | Washed Out | Banks
    Sunday: Arcade Fire | Beck | Disclosure | Lana Del Rey | AlunaGeorge | Superchunk | Daughter | Poolside

i'm from california born and raised from Santa Ana to be Exact i would love to see you try to roll through my hood trying to talk your misguided shit
    I rarely have anything negative to say about someone but man you are a fucking dipshit. Santa Ana was hood in the 80s and 90s. I grew up there as a kid in the worst parts (Flower St and also Edinger / McFadden area). Santa Ana today is nowhere near as "hood" as you want people to believe. Calle quatro is looking more like fourth street these days with all the gentrification taking place. It's also not YOUR hood you fucktard.
    Four Tet - Mohawk - 3/1
    Mac Demarco - Mohawk - 4/13

kinda sad how this kid still defending himself

this board is not the place to discuss your drug making skills...

this board is not the place to discuss how your going to break coachella rules (no glass)

why don't you go to some drug forum and leave this for legit coachella talk...can we let this thread die like Jose's brain cells

everyone has their vice at coachella, there is no need to draw attention to it on a public forum..

This kid is seriously hurtin.

there is no safe way to purge out butane contaminants, they are not all gasses or liquids. Heavy metals retard.
    The perceived extra high you are receiving from butane oil is due to the oil soluble ( can't be purged out ) contaminants... ie ETHYL MERCAPETIN , which is accumulative in the body. It affects the central nervous system.. thus your heart lungs liver and kidneys.
    http://www.osha.gov/dts/chemicalsamp...CH_240600.html
    Butane has no smell the ethyl mercaptan is added to make the butane noticable by scent. Do you think it just evaporates?

ps. you can get 5 times refined and it still has the mercaptans for the smell

The FDA says a lot of things are ok. They are full of shit.

the butane is NOT the problem is the small percentage of oil soluble contaminants.!!!
    Resin is what's in a bong. Terpines and tricomes are in a flower. the terpenes in cannabis are hydrocarbon based, which means once you break the wax membrane of the heads, the terpenes evaporate. Which is why BHO taste mediocre and bubble taste amazing. When you decarboxylate the trichomes, all of the essential psychoactive oils (i.e. CBD, CBN) breach the airtight barrier of the wax membrane we call carboxylate ring, and once they do that they loose their potency. This is a fucking flat out fact.
    I don't like you. So don't try to disrespect me (on the Internet) and then tell me you like me. Your so backwards it's sad.
    Stop trying to claim Santa Ana and toke city you punk bitch.
    If you were a real thug you wouldn't be net banging on a Coachella forum talking about Dab nation at Coachella. If you grew up in a real hood the OGs would have raised you to shut the fuck up, don't be a burn and respect any OG.

You burned yourself posting a picture of your little kid hands holding an oil rig and telling us you were from Corona and then claiming orange county like it was a nice place...and now your a thug from Santa Ana.
    Fuckin pook master.
    Last edited by Goatchella; 03-08-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Jose, you should be a real man and extract some deemsters. Then the bitches will fucking love you.
    "How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it."

I remember being as naive as this kid about pot.

I had America Online. Running my fingers and sending stupid replys as fast as my 56k dial up connection would allow.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by grannock View Post
    Jose, you should be a real man and extract some deemsters. Then the bitches will fucking love you.
    link ? i assume your talking about the D.ivine M.oments of T.ruth?

all you bitches be hating from the get go . all i wanted to do was to post some pictures to let people know i got some goodies that i would want to share and all you guys get on your menstrual cycle at the same time

I rarely have anything negative to say about someone but man you are a fucking dipshit. Santa Ana was hood in the 80s and 90s. I grew up there as a kid in the worst parts (Flower St and also Edinger / McFadden area). Santa Ana today is nowhere near as "hood" as you want people to believe. Calle quatro is looking more like fourth street these days with all the gentrification taking place. It's also not YOUR hood you fucktard.

santa ana is still hood , i was raised on 1st and flower so i know what i'm talking about .
    goatchella talking shit like if i ain't from cali then i tell him where i'm from and you get all butt hurt damn you guys seriously need a family pack of tampons

dude...

you just acted like a dumbass from the get go...

there is a marijuana thread. you could have easily posted in it about oil. a few people have (myself included). instead you acted like a tool and posted a ton of pics like this was tokecity. nobody wants to see that shit here.

I've dabbed a lot... but now only for special occasions. goat is correct, oil is bad for you. but so is a lot of shit. everything in moderation

I have no idea what this thread is about.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post

10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival
    10/22: Roman Flugel @ f8
    10/25: Moodymann @ PW
    11/20: The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore

Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post
    Yeah me neither. I just read this whole thread and still dont know what a 710 movement is or what a dab is. Whatever it is, it makes getting high seem more hardcore then what it should be. It seems that I have lost touch with pot...it's still called that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    That looks like schwag

U no UR a thuggg wen u dont' caPiTaLiZe! Keep squashing those stereotypes Jose!
    872fe13a.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    I jacked off 4 times today all before work! true story!
    Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    Spicy pie or die, bitch.

good to know you still got hate in your hate
    You people have hate IN your hate. That's how much hate you have.

This thread is entertaining on so many different levels.

Dab life

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Dabstep
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Dahba dabba doo

DABMERICA FUCK YEAH!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    This kid is seriously hurtin.

there is no safe way to purge out butane contaminants, they are not all gasses or liquids. Heavy metals retard.
    The perceived extra high you are receiving from butane oil is due to the oil soluble ( can't be purged out ) contaminants... ie ETHYL MERCAPETIN , which is accumulative in the body. It affects the central nervous system.. thus your heart lungs liver and kidneys.
    http://www.osha.gov/dts/chemicalsamp...CH_240600.html
    Butane has no smell the ethyl mercaptan is added to make the butane noticable by scent. Do you think it just evaporates?

ps. you can get 5 times refined and it still has the mercaptans for the smell

The FDA says a lot of things are ok. They are full of shit.

the butane is NOT the problem is the small percentage of oil soluble contaminants.!!!
    Resin is what's in a bong. Terpines and tricomes are in a flower. the terpenes in cannabis are hydrocarbon based, which means once you break the wax membrane of the heads, the terpenes evaporate. Which is why BHO taste mediocre and bubble taste amazing. When you decarboxylate the trichomes, all of the essential psychoactive oils (i.e. CBD, CBN) breach the airtight barrier of the wax membrane we call carboxylate ring, and once they do that they loose their potency. This is a fucking flat out fact.
    I don't like you. So don't try to disrespect me (on the Internet) and then tell me you like me. Your so backwards it's sad.
    Stop trying to claim Santa Ana and toke city you punk bitch.
    If you were a real thug you wouldn't be net banging on a Coachella forum talking about Dab nation at Coachella. If you grew up in a real hood the OGs would have raised you to shut the fuck up, don't be a burn and respect any OG.

You burned yourself posting a picture of your little kid hands holding an oil rig and telling us you were from Corona and then claiming orange county like it was a nice place...and now your a thug from Santa Ana.
    Fuckin pook master.
    see people like you are the fools i would leave bleeding in the street.
    lol trying to tell me to shut up just cause your older than me fuck that shit , fuck letting people try to talk all over you when they don't know shit . i'm the guy that stands up to people and hits back so in reality i'm the wrong guy to tell shit to

OMFG you are such an idiot when it comes to terpenes it is just fucking amazing. seriously goat you don't know shit everyone on this forum should be hating on you CAUSE YOU GOT NO FUCKING CLUE

yes butane just evaporates that's why we use it for so many fucking things because it's not dangerous to the body in those minuscule amounts. do you even know how much butane is used to make oil ? and then subtract that from what you evaporate and then even if their is .000078 like i stated before divide that by 30 dabs and tell me how much butane is left. thats INFINITELY less than what you inhale from a lighter when you are smoking weed. did you forget that you inhale butane every time you take a toke of marijuana?

LOL when did i say i was from corona? they said it not me . you talk shit because i'm defending myself when you drew first blood!

bubble hash is nowhere near BHO . you just have not had properly made oil and that's that . ask around go fucking buy some real deal . trust me you're doing it wrong.
    instead of saying hey that looks pretty good josesativa nice pics you start talking shit. i know what i got is the shit bar none it's not #1 but it can roll with the big dogs in terms of potency and buzz length .

Banned

Congrats on what you are doing with your life, Jose. With all this knowledge you will go fa...ah, fuck it, I can't lie. Your passion about something so inconsequential is quite sad.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    Congrats on what you are doing with your life, Jose. With all this knowledge you will go fa...ah, fuck it, I can't lie. Your passion about something so inconsequential is quite sad.
    you guys started talking shit ! lol all i wrote was any errl lovers out there? then it turns into a pissing match . god the coachella forums has the most retarded yet intelligent people i have ever seen .

it's all perception . what if i want to become a grower for people who can't grow for themselves? i don't see smoking weed as getting high anymore. i use it for different reasons and just by changing the perception of what this does for me , it is more than just getting 'high'

it allows one to just sit there and think it lets you meditate and relax unlike alcohol. i barely even drink alcohol so who the fuck are you to say what i do is so inconsequential? i would love to hear what you do for a living ? i mean you have been non stop on the forums so i would LOVE to hear how much of an interesting person you are . other than 'oh well i don't start weed threads' hahahah

i'm a completely different person from what all you assholes think i am . you guys throw some bait then get butthurt when the bear tears your face off what a bunch of pansies right right right?