Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 710 on 69

Default Re: 710 on 420

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post

I watch that movie on Univision at least once a week.

8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

I believe its a word called "love"

2012w1
    2013w1

jesus that was bad

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    LOL
    Yes you discovered everything about weed since dispensaries opened. Oh 909, you so 4 years ago

And by the way; I'm lined up for the first hate fuck with Boosh, so step back homie
    your the n00b talking about hash with some 'kush' lol THAT'S what's so 4 years ago
    i didn't say i discovered jack shit except my BHO making skills that took me a while to get my sap like that , i'm from 951 where there's nice and big houses but believe me i ain't privileged

hell ya hatefucks are what make the world go round. our own lil piece of karma CAN'T WAIT TO GIVE GUEDITA THE OL' In Out In Out

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Lurker

I've had my fair share of Dabs, I still prefer my nugs better... still get irie with my blunts and about the same irieness as dabs, Dont need no torch and crazy ass glass, too much of a hassle to handle. Just light it up or burn a hemp rope and do it all natural.
    Hopefully for my first time, Coachella 2012

Swedish House Mafia, M83, Datsik, R3hab, The Black Keys, LA Riots, David Guetta, Sebastian Ingrosso, Flying Lotus, ASAP Rocky, Zeds Ded, Borgore, Mt Eden, RadioHead, Destructo, Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg, At The Drive-In, Justice, Avicii, Calvin Harris, DJ Shadow, Nero, ModeSelektor, Porter Robinson, Flux Pavilion & Doctor P, Noisia, Gaslamp Killer, Kaskade, Sub Focus, SBTRKT, Dada Life

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup619 View Post
    I've had my fair share of Dabs, I still prefer my nugs better... still get irie with my blunts and about the same irieness as dabs, Dont need no torch and crazy ass glass, too much of a hassle to handle. Just light it up or burn a hemp rope and do it all natural.
    So you're not with his movement?
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    So you're not with his movement?
    I am with my own movement. =)
    Hopefully for my first time, Coachella 2012

Swedish House Mafia, M83, Datsik, R3hab, The Black Keys, LA Riots, David Guetta, Sebastian Ingrosso, Flying Lotus, ASAP Rocky, Zeds Ded, Borgore, Mt Eden, RadioHead, Destructo, Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg, At The Drive-In, Justice, Avicii, Calvin Harris, DJ Shadow, Nero, ModeSelektor, Porter Robinson, Flux Pavilion & Doctor P, Noisia, Gaslamp Killer, Kaskade, Sub Focus, SBTRKT, Dada Life

Quote Originally Posted by Josesativa View Post
    your the n00b talking about hash with some 'kush' lol THAT'S what's so 4 years ago
    i didn't say i discovered jack shit except my BHO making skills that took me a while to get my sap like that , i'm from 951 where there's nice and big houses but believe me i ain't
    Brah, everyone knows 951 is 909. Keep up the connoisseur mindset; we've already discusses a coachella cup, throw down your finest nugs and we shall see

IM WITH YOU JOSE!
    dabs all day..
    and i will definitely dab on 4/20.. at coachella.
    get a pendant curve and a pocket torch lighter if you want to go into the festival and dab... might be tricky in a crowd but easily portable.

Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    I jacked off 4 times today all before work! true story!
    Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    Spicy pie or die, bitch.

actually the future of THC treatment is going to be inhalers i know this chemist whos working on a way to turn weed into concentrated inhalable powder that would go in things like asthma people use. he says that by the time he perfect the recipe one inhale will deliver a consistent three hour buzz equal to about 1.5 grams of an OG strain but immediate. flamethrowers and base pipes are not the future.

damn bro you are on my nuts today!
    coming from the guy who starts a thread about receiving an email

Guyintucson: first guy to ever get an ups confirmation for coachella tickets
    My thread was a helpful FYI for people to check their email and frontgate accounts for a notification.

This thread is where you talk about THC like a 16 year old stoner that just read an issue of High Times and wanted to spread the word about this "movement" that you just found out about and then hopelessly try to make guedita like you despite the fact that, as she pointed out, you are a stupid piece of shit.

i didn't say i discovered jack shit except my BHO making skills that took me a while to get my sap like that , i'm from 951 where there's nice and big houses but believe me i ain't privileged

hell ya hatefucks are what make the world go round. our own lil piece of karma CAN'T WAIT TO GIVE GUEDITA THE OL' In Out In Out
    Heybucko

Your an idiot. BHO has so many residuals and chemicals left behind its sick.
    Even with the best vector 8000x distiller butane, food grade or even medical grade butane, lab anyalysis has come back with residuals . Here's some facts your moron.

Also of note: Summary of hazards and composition. Generally “butane” refers to both normal butane and isobutane. Vector is actually three gases including 11% propane. Isobutane and Propane may be more toxic than actual butane:

“SUBSTANCE: Butane Percent: 60.00
    CAS#: 106-87-8 Synonyms: n-Butane, Tetrane

SUBSTANCE: iso-Butane Percent: 29.00
    CAS#: 75-28-5 Synonyms: 2-Methylpropane, Trlmethylethane

SUBSTANCE: Propane Percent: 11.00
    CAS#: 75-98-6 Synonyms: LPG, Dimethylmethane, Propylhydride

EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame.”
    And

The second problem is that most BHO is not made under hoods in laboratories with safety protocols in place. The BHO sold in dispensaries is mostly made in backyards, motels, tool sheds, and apartments. Most BHO extractors have no safety gear other than an oven mitt. Many extractors say “just air it out, don't smoke, and you will be okay.” This is a deadly falsehood and it's time to address the issue so people can take the proper precautions, if they choose to try this at home.
    So it's causing harm a few ways, besides people smoking to a retard state and driving cars around.

If you were with the times you'd be talking about co2 extraction or some new scientific shit.

If it ain't broke dont fix it....been makin bubble hash in the Himalayas for thousands of years.

Herbs and ice from glaciers. Doesn't get healthier than that...besides maybe eating it edibles made with pesticide free bubble hash.

Back to the lab for more practice you fucking rookie.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

everyone knows the REAL future of THC is hot-knifing.

Bro
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

not really lol

I like Jose. When did I ever say I didn't like Jose?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by the walrus View Post
    IM WITH YOU JOSE!
    dabs all day..
    and i will definitely dab on 4/20.. at coachella.
    get a pendant curve and a pocket torch lighter if you want to go into the festival and dab... might be tricky in a crowd but easily portable.
    here we go!
    damn a pendant curve!?
    i've seen bubblers but a curve would be so dope! but you would have to keep a fat eye on it after you have a fat sesh

i love dabs i'm thinking just go run to the campgrounds get high and walk back just medicated BUT if i see someone with a curve you already know!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    My thread was a helpful FYI for people to check their email and frontgate accounts for a notification.

This thread is where you talk about THC like a 16 year old stoner that just read an issue of High Times and wanted to spread the word about this "movement" that you just found out about and then hopelessly try to make guedita like you despite the fact that, as she pointed out, you are a stupid piece of shit.
    LMAO "my thread was a helpful fyi" omfg YOU ARE JUST TOO MUCH . :
    i love how you think you are someone . i really do . lol you talk shit then use my responses trying to make it seem like that's what i said from the get go , man keep it coming me and my friends are having such a good time going through the shit you say man we already used like 2 popcorn bags , THANKS!
    in all honesty i've gotten responses on here from people who say dabs , and dabs all day so ya cool story bro

and guedita fucking digs me , at the end of the day me and her got something special and don't be mad that you gotta kiss her ass to make her like you

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    Heybucko

Your an idiot. BHO has so many residuals and chemicals left behind its sick.
    Even with the best vector 8000x distiller butane, food grade or even medical grade butane, lab anyalysis has come back with residuals . Here's some facts your moron.

And

So it's causing harm a few ways, besides people smoking to a retard state and driving cars around.

If you were with the times you'd be talking about co2 extraction or some new scientific shit.

If it ain't broke dont fix it....been makin bubble hash in the Himalayas for thousands of years.

Herbs and ice from glaciers. Doesn't get healthier than that...besides maybe eating it edibles made with pesticide free bubble hash.

Back to the lab for more practice you fucking rookie.
    OMG YOU REALLY ARE A FUCKING N00B.
    butane is just a solvent , butane is minuscule in the amount of a dab you take . let's say in 1 gram there is .000078 amount of butane. how much is that for every dab ?
    but regardless butane is VERY easy to get out , it is easily evaporated by warm water and then again by applying heat from a heat lamp is my method and if you look at my picture i would love to see where you think there is butane? cause butane will make the product cloudy and my shit is crystal clear like honey sap

it doesn't matter where you make it . i could be in jail and give me some hot water and a desk lamp and i'll get all the butane out. but the REAL KICKER IS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN TO STOP PURGING OR ELSE YOUR PRODUCT GETS COOKED . it is a very finesse thing

so trust me man there is no butane in 75 % of home made BHO and the 25 is people like you and dispensaries. i take my shit seriously and it shows in my picture . that's why i posted those pictures to show that i'm not a N00b and smoke 'pure kush'
    and regardless if there is . butane is inside your food it is acceptable by the FDA to be consumed. so suck on that bitch

your just an uninformed coachella forum nobody who thinks they are somebody cause they start spewing shit from their mouth like so many people on here which is fine i love it but at some time you gotta educate yourself. go try to make bho and see if it comes out like mine then see how much shit you talk

LMFAO LMFAO CO2 EXTRACTION COSTS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WHEN YOU CAN BUY 5 DOLLAR CAN OF BUTANE . WHEN THEY TELL YOU IT'S CO2 THEY ARE LYING IT'S A WAY TO GET AROUND SAYING IT WAS MANUFACTURE WITH BUTANE. OH MAN YOU ARE A FUCKING SHEEP!!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

ya you know charas are basically wax? you get all the resin from the plant and hand roll it and it looks exactly like my earwax . that's what i am doing but in a different manner but same result . the point is you don't need the flower you need the resin the plant is just the host if you really want to medicate wouldn't you get rid of what you don't need?

omg you are the funniest person i've met man if you spewed that shit on toke city you would be in the hall of classic threads
    ya i'm the rookie over here talking about 'bubble hash with 'pure' kush man that's my new thing now i got that pure kush! :rofl:

Apparently posting on a message board is a group activity for Jose and his friends.

ya you know charas are basically wax? you get all the resin from the plant and hand roll it and it looks exactly like my earwax . that's what i am doing
    you are getting high off of your earwax?

i love dabs i'm thinking just go run to the campgrounds get high and walk back just medicated
    and what exactly is your ailment that you need to medicate for? or are you just another person abusing the system and making it easy for those who want to scrutinize to do so?

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

aaaaaaaaaaaaand steve wins the thread.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

^ Retardation perhaps?
    Four Tet - Mohawk - 3/1
    Mac Demarco - Mohawk - 4/13

The butane and heavy metal contams in ALL BHO cannot be seen by the eye. The amount cannot be detected by a moronic 18 yo either.

Have you ever gotten a lab anyalysis done on any of your product? You fucking idiot. Don't talk about sht you have no clue about. You know how to get high and make shitty BHO.
    That's it. Have fun dumbass.

Every Stupid stoner thinks they know better and are a connesuer.
    People in the know generally don't need to toot their own horn. So I'm not gonna respond to your assumption that I'm a noob. I been I the game since you were breast feeding though you little shit. So think about everything you have learned about cannabis in the last few years and multiply it by five to get an average of how long I have been ahead of little twerps like you.

Even the best purge and whipping with heat mats, temperature controlled titanium rods in waterdishes with Pyrex cassarol dishes floated in them and overhead ventilation systems does NOT get out all the butane or the chemicals that are contained within. Even lab grade butane. Your vector is dirty ass sht.

Did you read the part when I said we deal with co2 or ice extraction?
    My full melt will chump any wax on flavor. My wax and budder were great when I was dumb enough to be making and consuming that garbage about three years ago. What were you in eighth grade then? You fucking toy.

Co2 systems cost thousands of dollars for a reason fucktoy. Butane is cheap (like you and your style) for a reason.
    Quality takes time and money. My doctor has access to the co2 system

Dr Allen Frankel. Look him up.
    That's who I roll with. That's who's opinion matters. Do you have any degrees? Do you know anything about medicine or health? No! You know how to make shitty wax and combust. Fucking failure.

You have never met me. I you did you would just shut the fuck up. Your a custie, a garage hero, a little kid.
    Toke city lol, grass city lol...toycity

in California, buster ass toys like you are a dime a doZen.

You don't have any clue about what your putting into your body. With your hurtin ass Internet degree. What a clown.
    Last edited by Goatchella; 03-08-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    At first I thought, "Poor Mama Stingray, having to be poked and prodded while birthing her baby stingrays." And then I remembered getting caught up in a school of stingrays when I was younger, and now I secretly hope it burns like hell when each one pops out.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.