Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 710 on 69

Banned

Cool 710 on 69

all you errl lovers out there PM me for some dabs! it seems like 3/4 of the people on here are not on our level yet! any TC'ers out there?

Default Re: 710 on 420

Did somebody say levels?!

Cool Re: 710 on 420

dab it up

sigh... dumb kids...

don't bring glass you are not entitled to anything.

can we delete this thread and keep these boards with some class.

lets all bust out our shirts with a big bud leaf on the front 'bro'! i remember when doing drugs was about getting high and I'm only 27...

lets all act like we are the shit and post pictures of us doing drugs..woohoo highschool rocks!

That looks like schwag

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fibes View Post
    sigh... dumb kids...

don't bring glass you are not entitled to anything.

can we delete this thread and keep these boards with some class.

lets all bust out our shirts with a big bud leaf on the front 'bro'! i remember when doing drugs was about getting high and I'm only 27...

lets all act like we are the shit and post pictures of us doing drugs..woohoo highschool rocks!
    you seriously believe people don't bring glass? i got some magic beans to sell you then!

don't be mad you can't hang with the big dogs i'm not over here trying to show myself partaking in my medicating for looks i'm trying to inform people of the 710 movement

now back to your bridge

Oh look another thread about weed.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Josesativa View Post
    you seriously believe people don't bring glass? i got some magic beans to sell you then!

don't be mad you can't hang with the big dogs i'm not over here trying to show myself partaking in my medicating for looks i'm trying to inform people of the 710 movement

now back to your bridge
    don't think dude cares if your bong gets confiscated. glass breaks. people walk around barefoot. connect the dots.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

now back to your bridge
    haha

hope you step on broken glass Friday morning

have a good festival 'big dog' ... i have no need to puff my chest to this as you talking proves my point..

we all know what will happen that weekend. why clog up the threads with needless attention whoring? happy 4/20, now lets all shut up and get ready to party

Leave him alone hes from Corona!
    Friday: Outkast | Girl Talk | HAIM | Bonobo | Flume | Wye Oak | The Preatures
    Saturday: Lorde | Sleigh Bells | CHVRCHES | Capital Cities | Warpaint | Washed Out | Banks
    Sunday: Arcade Fire | Beck | Disclosure | Lana Del Rey | AlunaGeorge | Superchunk | Daughter | Poolside

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by joeylewis1987 View Post
    we all know what will happen that weekend. why clog up the threads with needless attention whoring? happy 4/20, now lets all shut up and get ready to party
    the reason i posted this thread is cause i don't wanna smoke weed all day everyday at coachella i want TO VAPE DABS with other people who got oil and not nugs
    most of you guys just don't know what's up yet but i guarantee by next years you will all be dabbing it up heating that Ti!

i don't have a bong i have an oil rig aka smoking lamp. it's about the size of my palm

me living in corona doesn't have anything to do with anything . i moved back from OC to finish college .
    LBC smells like feet from a mile away

Quote Originally Posted by blueduck View Post
    Leave him alone hes from Corona!
    lulz

Corona smells like expired sour milk in an old womans poopchute!!
    Saturday: Lorde | Sleigh Bells | CHVRCHES | Capital Cities | Warpaint | Washed Out | Banks
    Sunday: Arcade Fire | Beck | Disclosure | Lana Del Rey | AlunaGeorge | Superchunk | Daughter | Poolside

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

the whole state of alabama smells like slavery.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

What else is there to do in the land of the dirt people except vaping dabs? Go outside and ride your dirtbike

don't argue with jose, he has smoked himself retarded. which wasn't hard since he was before he started.

edit: oh shit, that was a dope rhyme.
    Last edited by JustSteve; 03-07-2012 at 12:09 PM.

do we need this at coachella
    I Wanna Drive Into The Sunset

Coachella 2007
    Coachella 2008
    Coachella 2009
    Coachella 2010
    The Big 4 2011
    Coachella 2012 ( I WONT FUCKING MISS IT! )

the reason i posted this thread is cause i don't wanna smoke weed all day everyday at coachella i want TO VAPE DABS with other people who got oil and not nugs
    most of you guys just don't know what's up yet but i guarantee by next years you will all be dabbing it up heating that Ti!

i don't have a bong i have an oil rig aka smoking lamp. it's about the size of my palm

me living in corona doesn't have anything to do with anything . i moved back from OC to finish college .

Doesn't matter the size, glass is glass, small tiny piece in a poor horses foot or mine is not good no matter what the size

"most of you guys just don't know what's up yet" - is this something new to you? shits been around, nothing new to a lot of people outside of corona
    Last edited by fibes; 03-07-2012 at 01:58 PM.

Josesativa: The first person to ever try hash oil

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Josesativa: The first person to ever try hash oil
    damn bro you are on my nuts today!
    coming from the guy who starts a thread about receiving an email

Guyintucson: first guy to ever get an ups confirmation for coachella tickets

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fibes View Post
    Doesn't matter the size, glass is glass, small tiny piece in a poor horses foot or mine is not good no matter what the size

"most of you guys just don't know what's up yet" - is this something new to you? shits been around, nothing new to a lot of people outside of corona
    710 movement. i never said hash oil is the newest thing . but it for sure is a much more efficient way to receive medication , but in all reality hash oil has been around but the Ti nails and curves just recently hit the scene a few years back and blew up.

don't hate cause someone is trying to meet real cannabis connoisseurs you keep rolling those joints and getting them back ***** lipped and half burned to one side good luck.

cannabis connoisseurs...ahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

Oh, Jose. You stupid, loveable, piece of shit.

10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival
    10/22: Roman Flugel @ f8
    10/25: Moodymann @ PW
    11/20: The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore

why do you call it the 710 movement?

Lurker

Dabs arent all the hype people make it seem.
    Rather Roll one up.
    Hopefully for my first time, Coachella 2012

Swedish House Mafia, M83, Datsik, R3hab, The Black Keys, LA Riots, David Guetta, Sebastian Ingrosso, Flying Lotus, ASAP Rocky, Zeds Ded, Borgore, Mt Eden, RadioHead, Destructo, Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg, At The Drive-In, Justice, Avicii, Calvin Harris, DJ Shadow, Nero, ModeSelektor, Porter Robinson, Flux Pavilion & Doctor P, Noisia, Gaslamp Killer, Kaskade, Sub Focus, SBTRKT, Dada Life

dude just because the weed shops exposed classic rare formulas does not make it a movement, it just makes a room full of comatosed bros

i'll stick to huge spliffs that everyone can get a toke of easily

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Oh, Jose. You stupid, loveable, piece of shit.
    we meet again . i've been watching you post some retarded shit trying to fill in shoes of the troll here on the coachella boards. good to know you still got hate in your hate and a sense of entitlement .

if you would rather smoke a joint than take a dab then i clearly have made my point THAT YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW SHIT about weed. nuff said. say what you want but 12 joints isn't even equal to one dab

710 - OIL

say what you want , game recognize game and right now you guys are looking very unfamiliar.

Is there more to the "710 movement" than people, you know, smoking it?

10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival
    10/22: Roman Flugel @ f8
    10/25: Moodymann @ PW
    11/20: The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore

we meet again . i've been watching you post some retarded shit trying to fill in shoes of the troll here on the coachella boards. good to know you still got hate in your hate and a sense of entitlement .

if you would rather smoke a joint than take a dab then i clearly have made my point THAT YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW SHIT about weed. nuff said. say what you want but 12 joints isn't even equal to one dab

710 - OIL

say what you want , game recognize game and right now you guys are looking very unfamiliar.
    how teh fuck are you going to SAFELY smoke from a nail while in a tent in a crowd, using a blowtorch to light up the nail?

if anything, you would put hash oil on a joint, with some hash, with nothing but pure kush if you REALLY wanted to get stoned and not be able to move around.